Anyone else more low-key about this loss than you thought you'd be?

Success

4 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I feel just the opposite. I feel like this is the loss that broke me…

I really thought this was the year they would beat the chiefs, and now I kind of feel like they never will, at least as currently constructed.

Right now, between the Bills always breaking my heart and the Sabres reverting back to a bottom of the league team, I feel like I can’t do this “Buffalo sports” stuff anymore. Chances are I’ll feel differently come next season, but right now I feel like I need to step away for a while. It’s gotten to the point where I don’t really even enjoy watching the Bills play anymore. I just feel nervous all game.

I also kind of feel like McDermott has taken this team as far as he can, so until something major changes I’m not sure what the point is in getting my hopes up.

Mentioning the Sabres, a guy called into the WGR morning show and said he feels about the Bills and Josh Allen like he did when the Sabres had all-world goalie Dominick Hasek and never made the moves to out a more competitive team in front of him.  As for the Sabres, once again I look forward to their annual late season push for 9th place in the conference and the best record of any team missing the playoffs.

As for last night it bothered me but not as much as I expected because I knew when they settled on the Bass FG attempt even if he made it they left around 1:45 on the clock which would have been enough for the Chiefs to drive down into FG range and win it 30-27 at the buzzer.  At the 2 minute warning it should have been TD or bust.  Why play ball control because you don't trust your defense for 58 minutes and then throw them out after tying it up and expecting a big stop?    

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.