The Ripoff Report: Pittburgh couldn't Steel one

I have started writing this in the last few minutes. Already since I began the Bills have found ways to take years off my life..

• I will admit, when the Steelers crawled to within one score I got a nagging feeling in my gut that we were going to go down the path we have so many times before. And Josh Allen stepped out onto the field and showed why he should have been MVP. When the Bills needed to get gritty, they outmuscled the team that we were supposed to be afraid of.
  • One Josh's TD run I was shouting NO!!!! before shouting YESSS!!! That is a season highlight real play.
  • The run is going to get the attention, but that TD throw to Kincaid was just perfect. It was called at the perfect time too, and for a moment I thought that was going to be the dagger.
  • I do not want to hear Steelers fans crying about the non-call at the pivotal 4th down around the 4 minute mark. They had a LOT of bounces in their way. It felt like the refs were shrinking the Bills a yard on each spot and giving it to the Steelers. The Bills had to use their challenges on turnover players because the refs non-called them. That the second someone wasn't reversed is mystifying for me.
  • Ruh roh, I am not excited to see the injury report. We are banged up. The return of AJ Klein? OUCH. I really hope that some of these were precautions. I 
  • Jesus with those missed FD are taking years off of my life.
  • Minor quibble, but the number of times we hit Rudolph just as he was throwing really ticked me off.
  • Considering everything, I am proud of this team. Things could have gotten away from them, but the Bills did not hit the pitfalls they have. Kansas looms large.
  • I can't wait to hear from Nick Wright about how Mason Rudolph outplayed Josh Allen. He will find an angle. Some way
  • Addendum: At the end, Von not being able to catch Mason Rudolph? I've been defending him and there is a chance his play rebounds in 2024. But right now it is a liability . 
Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I have started writing this in the last few minutes. Already since I began the Bills have found ways to take years off my life..

• I will admit, when the Steelers crawled to within one score I got a nagging feeling in my gut that we were going to go down the path we have so many times before. And Josh Allen stepped out onto the field and showed why he should have been MVP. When the Bills needed to get gritty, they outmuscled the team that we were supposed to be afraid of.
  • One Josh's TD run I was shouting NO!!!! before shouting YESSS!!! That is a season highlight real play.
  • The run is going to get the attention, but that TD throw to Kincaid was just perfect. It was called at the perfect time too, and for a moment I thought that was going to be the dagger.
  • I do not want to hear Steelers fans crying about the non-call at the pivotal 4th down around the 4 minute mark. They had a LOT of bounces in their way. It felt like the refs were shrinking the Bills a yard on each spot and giving it to the Steelers. The Bills had to use their challenges on turnover players because the refs non-called them. That the second someone wasn't reversed is mystifying for me.
  • Ruh roh, I am not excited to see the injury report. We are banged up. The return of AJ Klein? OUCH. I really hope that some of these were precautions. I 
  • Minor quibble, but the number of times we hit Rudolph just as he was throwing really ticked me off.
  • Considering everything, I am proud of this team. Things could have gotten away from them, but the Bills did not hit the pitfalls they have. Kansas looms large.
  • I can't wait to hear from Nick Wright about how Mason Rudolph outplayed Josh Allen. He will find an angle. Some way
  • Addendum: At the end, Von not being able to catch Mason Rudolph? I've been defending him and there is a chance his play rebounds in 2024. But right now it is a liability . 

You know?

the second field goal actually helped us.  We didn’t really need the points but it pinned them deep

one has to wonder if that was a McDermott decision to miss the field goal - seems like him lol

Joking obviously 

or am I?

12 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

• We still had a 7-point lead. I was thinking the offense will keep scoring and this game will be kept out of reach. 
  • I never shouted "no" because you could see right away he was going to get the first down. 
  • Finally starting to use Kincaid down the field in the final few games here. 
  • Steelers were never in this game. So the ref whining gets a shoulder shrug. In fact, enjoy that ride home Pittsburgh. 
  • Ruh roh, I am not excited to see the injury report. We are banged up. The return of AJ Klein? OUCH. I really hope that some of these were precautions. 
  • How bad is Benford hurt? Because if he can go, and Douglas can go and we can get Rapp back, that would round out the secondary against Kansas City. 
  • Sure Romo was "right" about the 49-yard Field Goal, but I didn't think it was a bad decision as the time. 
  • Outside of the injuries, my #1 concern defensively is the lack of a pass rush. The Bills couldn't get Mason Rudolph on the ground. Epenesa is still being used sparingly and the Coaches won't sit Von Miller. 
  • Agree
  • I cut Colin Cowherd (and by proxy Nick Wright) out of my life last year before the Minnesota Vikings game and it was the right decision. Another fan with a microphone that can't teach you anything about the game. 
  • Addendum: At the end, Von not being able to catch Mason Rudolph? I've been defending him and there is a chance his play rebounds in 2024. But right now it is a liability.
  • The Bills coaches won't sit him. And that's hurting the team. He still tries the straight-up rush and is pushed past the Quarterback every time. But more and more he is trying the inside spin and that is giving up the edge, and he is completely engulfed by the OG and OT. I think he should be made inactive and the Bills should rush Jordan Phillips in that spot. They're not generating any pressure right now with a completely healthy line. The one thing they've done well on is getting their hands up and batting passes. Another 6'6" pass rusher on the line keeps Joseph in play to stop the run, while taking a complete zero off the field. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.