The OTHER game nobody is talking about: Texans vs Colts

28 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

The Bills didn't stomp Bailey Zappe or Easton Stick the last two weeks. Gardner Minshew is Brady compared to them. The Colts are a a good team that is well coached. That second part should be enough to scare you if the first part isn't.

But contrarian schlub nonsense aside, most importantly, Zappe and Stick didn’t beat the Bills, because bad quarterbacks ultimately lose games. Gardner Minshew is a bottom tier QB. He’s a +1300 lotto ticket and you know it.

Oh but what about all those terrible QBs that ended up losing is quite the argument. 

Edited by Nelius

5 minutes ago, ImpactCorey said:

Welp, I updated the chart.  Time to cheer on a tie!

bills-chances.jpg

This is pretty cool and one of the more decent temporal charts I’ve seen given it’s simplicity. Well done. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/5/2024 at 6:31 PM, warrior9 said:

It’s just really strange that you’d rather not a play a team that has a back up QB playing(Steelers and colts both) because you think they can run the ball and that scares you. Especially when we’ve proven we can stop the run. It a very very odd viewpoint

strange to you, not me and the way i view the game.

rudolph is playng better than the steelers starter did all year and they run with a physicality i dont want to see in the playoffs.

Buffalo defensively is built to stop an offense like houston's.  Veteran group, good secondary and a good defensive line.   Add in the home crowd and potential weather and houston could be looking at third and 7 + all game.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.