The weekly "most suspicious officiating moments in the game" thread

Simon

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Never in 35 years of watching the NFL product have I seen so many wrong calls in a game as I have over the past few seasons. Becomes even weirder when everything is essentially reviewed by a team they probably pay millions a year to…

Inexcusable. 

Right and wrong are so subjective. 

Has the NFL announced any changes to the officiating? Has there been any talks in the league about any perceived problems with how the games are being called? 

If not, I would assert that the NFL feels the refs are calling the games precisely as they should be. 

1 minute ago, Dancing Fool said:

Right and wrong are so subjective. 

Has the NFL announced any changes to the officiating? Has there been any talks in the league about any perceived problems with how the games are being called? 

If not, I would assert that the NFL feels the refs are calling the games precisely as they should be. 

There’s been major changes… Like I said, you’re paying millions to have people review plays for the officiating crews. If that doesn’t tell you they feel there can be errors made in every game then sure, they think it’s precisely the way it should be. 

• Haha (+1) 1

If we’re talking about fishy calls, I nominate the back-to-back holding calls to kill the drive after that controversial catch/not catch by Johnson.

The first one of Dawkins kind of looked like holding, but the guy actually just tripped and fell.

The second one was ticky tack that happens all the time uncalled.

It was like the refs got together and decided the Bills better not score on that drive.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.