A Fitting Sunday Menu for the Bills Season — Kansas City BBQ Burnt Ends

HIT BY SPIKES

14 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I kept seeing videos in my YouTube feed of a guy grilling all sorts of creations, then noticed he was a Bills fan. He made this Chicharron today, but I've never tried something like it. Anyone here got any tips?

Now that is THE MAN!!!!

I thought I was a man.

I have been righteously humbled by that MAN.

• Haha (+1) 1

I may be hallucinating from the combination of 7.1% Craft IPAs, 30+ year old Grappa in my espresso and the Medical MaryJane cream the wife rubbed on my lower back however I swear to GOD that when I opened the fridge the 3 racks of Pork Side Ribs I rubbed yesterday in preparation for smoking tomorrow afternoon were singing the Bill’s Shout Song.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ribs being brought to room temperature along with a coil of local Hot Italian Sausage and 3 Pork Livers for the dogs.

This morning I noticed 2 & 1/2" removed from each my 3 racks.

Wife stole them to make her slop.

Women -- Can't live with them and can't live with them.

18 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

I find bragging about one's warm weather to be so unrefined and simply unbecoming.

Just brought the 3 dogs in from the kennel after just a 30 minute outing.

Feels like -18C or -1F out there.

NOT a side eye or bark from the Basset Hound or Furry Rescue except for the Great Dane who gave me a WTF? look.

Damn, sensitive much? No bragging whatsoever, just stating my location.  Geography plays a role in how efficient a smoker works in the cold weather, and just so you know, we are below freezing today!  

17 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I kept seeing videos in my YouTube feed of a guy grilling all sorts of creations, then noticed he was a Bills fan. He made this Chicharron today, but I've never tried something like it. Anyone here got any tips?

Yes, grill at a super high heat to finish so you get the required crunch, or smoke to flavor and then fry them off.  We do whole pork belly quite often and it is always a hit.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.