Trump: BLM is good!

SectionC3

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/trump-tries-to-embrace-black-lives-matter-a-group-he-previously-said-hates-our-country/ar-AA1kKPsJ

FYI.  I figured I'd leave this here in case Newsmax or Red State Update or Rumble or whatever doesn't report this in advance of the next MAGA meeting.  It's important that our MAGA friends know what Trump is thinking these days so that they know what to say about the issue.  These things change a lot but, at this point, I think MAGA now has to say that BLM is good, that the Antifa Air Force still is a threat, that the North Korean government is good, and that windmill cancer remains a threat.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Meanwhile let's hear from the BLM dude himself endorsing Trump. 

Let me guess what would have happened if Trump rebuffed this endorsement?

Can you say RACISM? Wait, who am I kidding, Trump accepting this endorsement is clearly racist anyway.

:lol:

Another C- section HOAX!

• Like (+1) 1

So, the gist of it is, BLM denies association with the purported BLM guy who likes Trump, but Trump is still honored to have BLM support.  

I have a hard time keeping up with the Trump web of lies and shifting positions, but at this point it still seems that Trump now believes that BLM is good.  If I was MAGA, then I would try to keep this in mind at the next meeting so that, when you're done yelling about Mexicans, complaining the price of insulin and ozempic, bragging about the carrion jerky that you munched in your pickup on the way over, and denigrating the doctor who told you to lose 100 pounds and quit the high tar Senecas, you're all on the same page about BLM. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1