The throw back aways

This. :w00t:  You like?

352594[/snapback]

If that is true, then yes I like. The farther we can get away from looking like Denver and Tennessee, the better. However, my favorite uniforms of the Bills are when they had the blue pants on the road, with the white helmets and the charging buffalo. I believe these started around 1974 when we had Ahmad Rashad, J.D. Hill and Bob Chandler as our wide outs.

White road throwbacks ? That's news to me. They plan on wearing the Blue throwback jerseys on the road later this year. I'm guessing Miami, who wears white at home.

Is that drawing a JP-era special or something real ?

White road throwbacks ? That's news to me. They plan on wearing the Blue throwback jerseys on the road later this year. I'm guessing Miami, who wears white at home.

352668[/snapback]

Could also be San Diego if the Chargers wear their old powder blues. There would be enough contrast between light and dark blues to let both teams wear "home" jerseys, which I think has happened in Detroit Thanksgiving games in past years. Wouldn't work if San Diego wore the current dark blues.

Could also be San Diego if the Chargers wear their old powder blues.  There would be enough contrast between light and dark blues to let both teams wear "home" jerseys, which I think has happened in Detroit Thanksgiving games in past years.  Wouldn't work if San Diego wore the current dark blues.

352685[/snapback]

Another possibility is New England. They've worn white, Pat Patriot "throwback" uniforms a couple of times recently. It's also a primetime (Sunday night) game, so that might be cool - the old AFL teams in their throwback uniforms.

I saw that jersey on ebay a couple months ago.  Definitely a home job.  The Bills are wearing the Blue jerseys for both games.

352682[/snapback]

Not a home job I've got it's licensed by the NFL.

Another possibility is New England.  They've worn white, Pat Patriot "throwback" uniforms a couple of times recently.  It's also a primetime (Sunday night) game, so that might be cool - the old AFL teams in their throwback uniforms.

352696[/snapback]

I'd love to see the Bills and Pats in their old white helmets -- the standing Bison and the colonial guy hiking the ball.

I doubt we'll see a white version - thats a pretty big investment. Remember, this is our 3rd jersey (alternate), not our 3rd and 4th jersey.

We'll wear the blue away, and the home team will wear white. Why? Because they weren't AFL champions in 1965.

Not a home job I've got it's licensed by the NFL.

Where did you find that?

I don't think we'll get that, but it would be very cool b/c it incorporates the charging Buffalo with the cool old jersey. That jersey should become our mainstay road jersey. That would be awesome.

Could also be San Diego if the Chargers wear their old powder blues.  There would be enough contrast between light and dark blues to let both teams wear "home" jerseys

352685[/snapback]

I think that would be the best idea ... a throwback to the 64/65 Bills/Chargers AFL championship games.

I think that would be the best idea ... a throwback to the 64/65 Bills/Chargers AFL championship games.

352751[/snapback]

Exactly, and very cool. But would San Diego cooperate? The Chargers lost both games (in '64, in SD).