1964 video found with Jim Morrison in it

A recently discovered video has brought Jim Morrison back one more time courtesy of Florida State University. The clip was discovered last year among films WFSU _ a PBS station operated by the university _ donated to the state in 1989 and was recently posted to the state's film archive Web site after being digitally converted. The video was found accidently by Jaime Madden ``He said, 'Oh my god! This is Jim Morrison!''' said Jody Norman, supervisor of the Bureau of Archives and Records Management. ``It really tells a lot about an archivists' duty to pay attention to detail.'

Morrison footage found

A recently discovered video has brought Jim Morrison back one more time courtesy of Florida State University. The clip was discovered last year among films WFSU _ a PBS station operated by the university _ donated to the state in 1989 and was recently posted to the state's film archive Web site after being digitally converted. The video was found accidently by Jaime Madden ``He said, 'Oh my god! This is Jim Morrison!''' said Jody Norman, supervisor of the Bureau of Archives and Records Management. ``It really tells a lot about an archivists' duty to pay attention to detail.'

Morrison footage found

352211[/snapback]

Why, he looks positively clean-cut in that video!

Must've been before the acid :lol:

Morrison footage found

352211[/snapback]

So recent that a thread was started about this very subject back in March. That darn SEARCH button!!! :w00t:

SEARCHY BUTTON