Are we still mathematically alive?

DBilz2500

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

We missed losing back-to-back to one win teams by a single yard and uncalled defensive holding/pass interference in the end zone.

The playoffs are absolutely at risk now. The lowest wild card made it at 10-7 last year with tie breakers. Bills already have 3 losses. So they need to go 6-4 the rest of the way and *maybe* they will make the wild card.

We still have the Chiefs (5-1), Jets (already lost to them), Eagles (5-1), Cowboys (4-2), Patriots (already lost to them).

We also have the Chargers (similar team to the Bills), Bengals (not sure what to make of them, but they had our number last year), and Dolphins (5-1, but we beat them already). 

So that is 8 tough games where we can only afford 4 losses. Not to mention we have the Bucs (better than the Pats and Giants) on Thursday night which is usually sloppy football so who knows.

Yeah I know. The difference between us is that I am fully convinced that this team is much better than it looks like now and it will show in those tough games.

I have no doubt about PO. And unless you are seed 1, which we never were, it doesn't matter how you get in. Just get in and run hot. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.