Status Q !

T master

Despite his limited use which seems to be a trend with some really good players that the Bills have had or have. Q always seems to deliver when ever he is put into the line up the dude has some great hands ! If it is put most anywhere near him it's almost a given that he's going to catch the ball 

He may not be the "prototypical TE" as far as size being only 6' 2" & 251 lbs unlike Knox being 6' 4" & 254 lbs but when it comes to his hands i don't know that i have ever seen him drop a pass since he's been with the Bills, Has He ?? 🤔

Kincaid i think could very well become another weapon in the Bills chest as long as they schemes his talents into the offense but Q being in the line up sparingly as it may be always seems to come through with some clutch catches at just the right time for this club i wish it could be seen & they would utilize those talents more .

So far this season his performance is awesome 1 catch 1 very large game winning TD ! That catch was like a walk off home run in the bottom of the 9th Thanks Q !!

Oh and thank god for a really good defense when needed  💪 !!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.