Long Island Bills Backers - Where to watch London game?

bills_fan

The question is for people on Long Island. The regular Bills bar, Instant Replay in Huntington Station will NOT be showing the game. I just spoke with them.

is there any organized group going to or petitioning a bar to open for the game as of yet? I have spoken with a couple bars who may consider opening if I can promise enough people.

please post if there is some plan I may have missed.

thanks in advance

Dan

52 minutes ago, bills_fan said:

The question is for people on Long Island. The regular Bills bar, Instant Replay in Huntington Station will NOT be showing the game. I just spoke with them.

is there any organized group going to or petitioning a bar to open for the game as of yet? I have spoken with a couple bars who may consider opening if I can promise enough people.

please post if there is some plan I may have missed.

thanks in advance

Dan

Sorry, can't help you woth Sunday - but Is Instant Replay a Bills Bar? It's been a few years since I've been there but I grew up nearby and spent many late nights there - they sponsored our softball team for years.

According to the LI Bills Backers page on Instagram, it is their new home. I was planning to check it out for the London game as options to watch at 9:30 AM on a Sunday are very limited at least on Long Island.

the NYC Bills Backers bar is showing the game in the city, but I was hoping to avoid the long train ride to Manhattan if anyone knew a closer spot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bills_fan said:

Just a quick bump as the game is approaching for people to see the thread.  Thanks in advance mods.

You or no one you know has NFL Network? This one is on the normal one, not only the + version.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.