My man James Cook

Italian Bills

42 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I was referring to yesterday's game. By the way, Harris had a better avg too. 

And they had a better avg because they’re bigger and more powerful.  But being bigger and more powerful only made a difference in yesterdays game…..not the other games.  

got it

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

he’s fine. There were 4 or 5 negative yard runs because the play was blown up, up front, and a couple goal line Carrie’s which were short yardage. He ran fine. 

I do wish Dorsey would attack the edge with him more but it worked out. 

Exactly, i agree. We should creat more edge routes for Cook and Harris and see how it works, using Latavious inside. 

I’d like to see two backs set formation here and there, mixing the plays so D has to prepare to both the run routes, inside or outside. 

MDJ, who doesn't seem to like the Bills based on his game picks, has Cook ranked 4th overall in MDJ's top-15 backs ranking:

"2023 stats: 4 games | 56 att | 296 rush yds | 6.1 ypc | 0 rush TDs | 10 rec | 67 rec yds | 0 rec TDs | 0 fumbles lost

Cook has compiled over 400 scrimmage yards in his first four games and finally got into the end zone in Sunday’s statement win over the Miami Dolphins. His touchdown came on a 1-yard plunge up the middle late in the first quarter, but most of the fireworks made by the Bills' offense came by way of Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs."

https://www.nfl.com/news/rb-index-week-5-top-15-running-backs-at-the-quarter-mark-of-2023-nfl-season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.