Michael Jackson

Frez

He's as guilty as a thug basketball player attacking innocent fans.

But he won't be convicted.

350714[/snapback]

I disagree. I think he will get convicted.

-jeff

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree.  I think he will get convicted. 

-jeff

350904[/snapback]

Based on everything I've seen and heard, the prosecution failed - egregiously - to make their case (which was NOT "Michael Jackson is a serial pedophile", but "Michael Jackson molested this particular boy in this particular instance"). It would be a grave miscarriage of justice if he were convicted.

However...given that he's a freak with a long history of this crap, it would be a grave miscarriage of justice if he weren't convicted, as well.

Bottom line: it's a sh------- case brought to trial in front of a sh------- judge by a sh------- prosecution team against a sh------- defending team that can only deliver the wrong conclusion no matter WHAT that conclusion is.

Based on everything I've seen and heard, the prosecution failed - egregiously - to make their case (which was NOT "Michael Jackson is a serial pedophile", but "Michael Jackson molested this particular boy in this particular instance").  It would be a grave miscarriage of justice if he were convicted.

However...given that he's a freak with a long history of this crap, it would be a grave miscarriage of justice if he weren't convicted, as well.

Bottom line: it's a sh------- case brought to trial in front of a sh------- judge by a sh------- prosecution team against a sh------- defending team that can only deliver the wrong conclusion no matter WHAT that conclusion is.

350915[/snapback]

The whole thing was a circus. I think something that hurts him... the defense said that Mr. Jackson would defend himself, but he's not taken the stand.

I think he gets slapped for the alcohol charges and perhaps the extortion charges, but he goes free on the molestation charges. He's too much of a freak for the jury to let him off.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0430041jacko1.html

-Jeff

The whole thing was a circus.  I think something that hurts him... the defense said that Mr. Jackson would defend himself, but he's not taken the stand. 

I think he gets slapped for the alcohol charges and perhaps the extortion charges, but he goes free on the molestation charges. He's too much of a freak for the jury to let him off.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0430041jacko1.html

-Jeff

350938[/snapback]

Of course, the prosecution did make a decent case for the alcohol charges, and a fair one for extortion. The molestation, though...like I've been saying for weeks now, the prosecution blew that the moment they attacked his character; it was a de facto admission that they couldn't make their case, and handed the defense immediate and very effective grounds for appeal if by some chance the jury returned a guilty verdict.

My sister's a defense attorney; she's been laughing her ass off at the ineptitude of the prosecution. They're making OJ's prosecutors look competent...

Guilty or not guilty?

I'm saying GUILTY!

350713[/snapback]

Huh? :lol: Then why didn't the prosecutor give closing arguments? I hope the sorry S.O.B. loses his job and never gains employment in government again.

Would everybody on this board be so forgiving if their local D.A. shitted on a similar case before it even began if it happened to a kid or family they knew? :lol:

Based on everything I've seen and heard, the prosecution failed - egregiously - to make their case (which was NOT "Michael Jackson is a serial pedophile", but "Michael Jackson molested this particular boy in this particular instance").  It would be a grave miscarriage of justice if he were convicted.

Way to read only the headlines......Oh well. The only thing I can say is if the jury lets him go they should be forced to employ Mike as their babysitter once a week.

This case is about one thing and one thing only. MONEY. If you had a single 46 year old man living down the street from you who liked to have young boys come over for sleep overs...what do you think would happen to that dude? :lol:

Way to read only the headlines......Oh well. The only thing I can say is if the jury lets him go they should be forced to employ Mike as their babysitter once a week.

This case is about one thing and one thing only. MONEY. If you had a single 46 year old man living down the street from you who liked to have young boys come over for sleep overs...what do you think would happen to that dude? :lol:

350995[/snapback]

Way to not even read so much as the headlines. :lol:

Way to not even read so much as the headlines.  :lol:

351020[/snapback]

The prosecution got WAY more evidence into that trial than they should have been allowed to. The judge had to tell the jury to disregard much of the information presented regarding wackos previous behavior. Even if they are told to disregard it, they still heard it. Prosecution actually did a pretty good job. Money talks though.

The prosecution got WAY more evidence into that trial than they should have been allowed to. The judge had to tell the jury to disregard much of the information presented regarding wackos previous behavior. Even if they are told to disregard it, they still heard it. Prosecution actually did a pretty good job. Money talks though.

351025[/snapback]

No, prosecution did a horrible job, in choosing an easily impeachable plaintiff and then compounding it by introducing irrelevent and ultimately prejudicial evidence that gives the defense excellent grounds for appeal. Even if the jury comes back with a guilty verdict - which they shouldn't, as the prosecution didn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, as they themselves admitted by introducing testimony concerning assumed prior bad acts that the judge never should have allowed in the first place - the appellate court will almost certainly toss the case on the grounds of reversible error.

And if money talks, how come Jackson's defense team was so inept as to allow the BS testimony the prosecution admitted? I know public defenders who do a better job than Jacko's team of monkeys has managed. This case has been horribly mismanaged by all parties from the start...

Ok, it just seemed like you wanted to go to bed with him, my fault. ;)  <_<  ;)

Fag............... <_<

350903[/snapback]

The internet tough guy--who wouldn't dare insult people in person. 'fag'??...'idiot'??--you are pathetic to throw those words around. How about 'sad' for you.

I don't know if he will serve time but can't imagine how nasty he will like when his perm grows out and his nose falls off. Dude won't be able to get groomed in prison like he can at Neverland.

351363[/snapback]

Don't sentence him to prison, sentence him to aging naturally without any cosmetic assistance.

In three months - six, tops - he'll be such a repulsive ghoul that no little boy would go anywhere near him. Problem solved... <_<

The internet tough guy--who wouldn't dare insult people in person. 'fag'??...'idiot'??--you are pathetic to throw those words around. How about 'sad' for you.

351358[/snapback]

To the internet Idiot:

Tough guy? Not in the least. I said my fault, and put some smilies in there to indicate as much. Not enough groveling I guess. Maybe something struck home.

Signed:

Someone who wouldnt let his kids sleep with M. Jackson <_<

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Little Boy Blue

Little Boy Blue who?

Michael Jackson

351317[/snapback]

Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year old boys?...............

There are 20 of them