Gin Mill's in WNY

Oddly enough, the village of OP never had much in the way of bars. There was Rappls for a while and a few on the border of West Senca and OP, but none really right in the town. I think it is because the city fathers there were so uptight. Now there is Eddie's and a new one called David's. As I get older, I don't want to drive as far and when I go back, I stick around that area more. I usually combine my Buffalo trip with a hockey game. Then after, I'll hit 10 places with the night endign at Steak-out.

What about Hutton's and the Blue Fox???? :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough, the village of OP never had much in the way of bars. There was Rappls for a while and a few on the border of West Senca and OP, but none really right in the town. I think it is because the city fathers there were so uptight. Now there is Eddie's and a new one called David's. As I get older, I don't want to drive as far and when I go back, I stick around that area more. I usually combine my Buffalo trip with a hockey game. Then after, I'll hit 10 places with the night endign at Steak-out.

What about Hutton's and the Blue Fox???? :lol:

351724[/snapback]

As he said....the village of OP never had much in the way of bars.

:lol:

The "Garbage Door" as we called has been gone for quite some time.  It has been about 4 different places since then.  Don't know what the hell it is now.  If we were desperate for finding some cheap women, that was usually the place we ended up at.

Country Sweet, almost as good as Nicks for late night, early morning food.  Sweet and sour chicken wings.....your hands would be sticky for 3 days after.  :lol:

350948[/snapback]

It very recently changed names again - it's now The Garage Door again! Haven't been inside. My bachelor party was there some 16 years ago!

"Ditto. Also, Caughlin's in Fredonia"

where is/was caughlins??

Ditto. Also, Caughlin's in Fredonia.

BTW,  I still have a Callahan's glass from the mid '80s that I "borrowed"...took it on a ladies night...was with my girlfriend at the time who got hers honestly (the gals got to keep theirs).

I saw QB Vince Feragamo, RB Greg Bell and some other Bills' scrubs from the gawd awful '85 squad at Mickey Rat's one time.

351394[/snapback]