Week 1: Buy, Sell, Hold

boyst

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Buy: James Cook. We can run on the Jets if we try. They don't give you a lot of space to work with but Cook's skill set will help him maximize that space.

Sell: Gabe Davis. After his preseason performance I am convinced that he is the exact same high variance player we got last year. I don't expect us to be able to run our offense through him with any kind of consistency. Plus I expect Gardner to be manned up on him 1v1 a bunch tonight and obviously I expect Gardner to win that matchup.

Hold: Dalton Kincaid. I don't expect him to have a huge game in his first ever NFL action but we'll see the potential and I think he will at least contribute. I'll predict two 3rd down catches past the sticks.

55 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Buy: Kincaid (busts out in first game); and Floyd (if the D gets pressure, it will be because he has a great game diverting attention away from others on the DL)

Sell:  J. Cook.  Running into that DL won't be great for him, and the offense may use a lot of short passes rather than a running game to move the ball (Kincaid, and some of the new WRs.) 

Hold:  Groot.  Can he generate pressure without Miller?  Will a very good, but not HOF player like Floyd be enough to help him out.  

Both of these combined to make what is so great about a message board. One has James Cook as a bust, the other as a who. One has contained as tempered, one has them all in.

Buy --Kincaid, I think we see the unveiling tonight, Diggs will get a ton of attention and Dorsey has been hiding Kincaid's role

Sell--Oliver, until I see Ed show up in a big game and produce I'll feel this way

Hold-- O'Cyrus, the matchup with Quinnen is one of the most interesting ones, I'm not sure, but I think he holds up

buy - Big Game Gabe.. He gets over 1k this year

sell - I guess Bernard is the biggest starting question mark. Still hopefully optimistic 

Hold - Conor Mcgovern. I feel he's a massive upgrade on the left side. Will make whole ol better. Dawkins & Morse have had a rough LG for some years now and I think Conor has big potential 

Honorable mention to Deonte Harty. See hom having a 2019 John Brown type season 

Buy: Bass-O-Matic. I feel he is going to be called upon and gets us 3 field goals, including what ultimately is the game winner.

Sell: Bernard is not a starter in my view.

Hold: Harty has shown some excitement in preseason. I believe he could be good, but until I see a quick and frequent short passing game from Allen, I would hold on him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.