BFRO-Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

PIZ

I never seen a Sasquatch, but this article sounds like the BFRO group knows where to locate one or a family of BIGFOOTS. By the way, I think BFRO is the largest bigfoot organization out there. Do I believe? Not sure. I guess "I'll believe it when I believe it."

BFRO looking for help

They're hunting for Bob Lanier?

349540[/snapback]

The other day there was a show on CMT that mentioned Walla Walla Washington was a hotbed for BIGFOOT and all I could imagine was Bledsoe walking around barefoot. Are these people nuts or are we nuts for thinking they're nuts?

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here"

- Mitch Hedberg

They're hunting for Bob Lanier?

349540[/snapback]

:doh: I live in the Springfield, MA area about 10 minutes from the BB HOF. I haven't been in some, oh, 8 years or so. Anyway, they have on a pedestal, a bronzed (real size 22) sneaker belonging to BL. Every winter I call and ask the director of the HOF if I can borrow Big Bob's Boot so I can take my girls toboggining (sp?). Needless to say, the answer is always no.

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here"

- Mitch Hedberg

349638[/snapback]

Hmmmm....and I thought that was Max Headroom.

Surprisingly, there was a sighting in 2001 near where I grew up in Salamanca. No, though I spend a fair amount of time in the woods near my home, I never saw or heard any evidence of anything out of the ordinary. The report from the guy in Salamanca sounds like he flunked second grade though.