Return of the "Toilet Bowl" Jerseys

BillsFanForever19

When the NFL switched to Nike jerseys in the late 2000's, for the first couple seasons or so the Bills had jersey collars that were not so affectionately referred to as "The Toilet Bowl Jerseys". 

Named that because the collar would be 3/4 Blue on a White Jersey or White on a Blue Jersey and then the opposite color for the other quarter, looking like a Toilet Bowl around the neck. I remember hating the look of it on jerseys I purchased during that time period.

Luckily, the Bills decided after the first couple years to change to an all solid collar that looked more natural and better all around for all the years that followed.

However, if the Blue and Red Scrimmage is any indication, it seems they've returned. If it's a league wide thing where every team in the league is mandated to do it, so be it. Otherwise, I'm not sure why they'd make the choice to bring this style back.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.