Jim Kelly on Jim Rome tomorrow...

Rome did not say what segment Jim Kelly would be on...that is apparently arranged tomorrow.

And since tomorrow (6/2) is my birthday, I'm happy that my favorite NFL player of all time will be interviewed nationally and I can hear it here in Cleveland.

Mike

That's cool....although I think Jim Rome is a tool.

349014[/snapback]

I happen to like Rome. To each his own.

I haven't seen The Longest Yard yet...I hear Rome's got a line or two in it.

Mike

I happen to like Rome.  To each his own.

I haven't seen The Longest Yard yet...I hear Rome's got a line or two in it.

Mike

349234[/snapback]

Im with you. Did you happen to hear the segment last week when he replayed the singing of the anthem at "Wrigley Stadium"? Was in tears listening to Rome go off on Jeff Gordan, Ozzie and Mike Ditka.

I'll listen if I can figure out a way to only listen to Jimbo and ignore Rome the tool. Rome is a dork, and all the wannabe morons who call in just to sound like him are tools as well.

I can tolerate Rome in bits and pieces. He does have that annoying tendency to make those long pauses and to repeat himself often, but some of his 'takes' are very amusing. Two of my all time favorites were the ones about Mills Lane and the one about Allen Iverson's mom.

I can tolerate Rome in bits and pieces.  He does have that annoying tendency to make those long pauses and to repeat himself often, but some of his 'takes' are very amusing.  Two of my all time favorites were the ones about Mills Lane and the one about Allen Iverson's mom.

349703[/snapback]

agreed, I used to like him a lot, but he is starting to wear on me lately