Another Muslim bombs a Islamic Mosque

Kentucky Fried Chicken, of course! But yes, dropping a koran on the floor is a lot worse, and causes massive protests!

KARACHI, Pakistan (AP) -- A mob angered by an al Qaeda-linked suicide bombing in a Shiite mosque set a KFC restaurant on fire in overnight rioting, killing six employees and bringing the day's overall death toll to 12, police said Tuesday.

Security in Karachi shifted into "high alert," said Rauf Siddiqi, home minister of Sindh province, of which Karachi is the capital.

"These incidents are happening one after the other. We are trying to find a link between them," he told the private Geo television station. "This is a criminal and merciless attack."

The bomber slipped into the mosque during a gunbattle with police that left another attacker and two officers dead, and blew himself up during evening prayers Monday, killing one worshipper and wounding at least 26.

An outraged crowd of about 1,000 Shiites, many beating their chests in mourning, rampaged afterwards in this southern port city, setting fire to cars and shops and killing at least six more people.

Well...that whole al-Qaeda-KFC link is little known, but well documented. In fact, their famous slogan "finger lickin' good" is a paraphrasing of a statement Colonel Sanders - then a Major in the Afghani mujahadeen - was heard to make: "Allahu akhbar, this roasted goat is tasty enough to lick off of my fingers!"

Well...that whole al-Qaeda-KFC link is little known, but well documented.  In fact, their famous slogan "finger lickin' good" is a paraphrasing of a statement Colonel Sanders - then a Major in the Afghani mujahadeen - was heard to make: "Allahu akhbar, this roasted goat is tasty enough to lick off of my fingers!"

348968[/snapback]

:D:lol:

Well...that whole al-Qaeda-KFC link is little known, but well documented.  In fact, their famous slogan "finger lickin' good" is a paraphrasing of a statement Colonel Sanders - then a Major in the Afghani mujahadeen - was heard to make: "Allahu akhbar, this roasted goat is tasty enough to lick off of my fingers!"

348968[/snapback]

I always though Islamo-Facist were big in to Mexican food.

They just love hot Al-Quesadas!

Actually KFC has raised a mild ruckus in the UK with its disgusting commercial showing people talking with their mouths full. How gross. That says something about their target market I suppose.

Actually KFC has raised a mild ruckus in the UK with its disgusting commercial showing people talking with their mouths full.  How gross. That says something about their target market I suppose.

349264[/snapback]

I thought english people were too sophisticated for KFC. :lol:

Actually KFC has raised a mild ruckus in the UK with its disgusting commercial showing people talking with their mouths full.  How gross. That says something about their target market I suppose.

349264[/snapback]

That gives the people every right to burn it down and kill the people who worked there, of course!

Even though their mosque got bombed by Osma's Lackies.

They probably even chanted "Death to America!" again. Even though the bombing was done my our #1 enemy.

Akubla Akubar! Le le le le !

That gives the people every right to burn it down and kill the people who worked there, of course!

Even though their mosque got bombed by Osma's Lackies.

They probably even chanted "Death to America!" again. Even though the bombing was done my our #1 enemy.

Akubla Akubar! Le le le le !

349279[/snapback]

They bombed a mosque in London? That's news to me.

Kentucky Fried Chicken, of course! But yes, dropping a koran on the floor is a lot worse, and causes massive protests!

KARACHI, Pakistan (AP) -- A mob angered by an al Qaeda-linked suicide bombing in a Shiite mosque set a KFC restaurant on fire in overnight rioting, killing six employees and bringing the day's overall death toll to 12, police said Tuesday.

Security in Karachi shifted into "high alert," said Rauf Siddiqi, home minister of Sindh province, of which Karachi is the capital.

"These incidents are happening one after the other. We are trying to find a link between them," he told the private Geo television station. "This is a criminal and merciless attack."

The bomber slipped into the mosque during a gunbattle with police that left another attacker and two officers dead, and blew himself up during evening prayers Monday, killing one worshipper and wounding at least 26.

An outraged crowd of about 1,000 Shiites, many beating their chests in mourning, rampaged afterwards in this southern port city, setting fire to cars and shops and killing at least six more people.

348939[/snapback]

When the mosque was bombed, I wonder how many Koran's were desecrated?

They bombed a mosque in London?  That's news to me.

349287[/snapback]

More fun from the Religion of Peace!

BEIRUT, Lebanon -- A bomb blast in Lebanon has claimed the life of a prominent Lebanese journalist.

Aftermath of bomb blast which killed Lebanese journalist Samir Kassir, Beirut, Lebanon

Police said the explosive was pla

ced in his car and went off this morning, enveloping the car in flames and killing Samir Kassir.

Kassir wrote a newspaper column that frequently criticized Syria, which pulled its troops out of Lebanon just last month after decades of domination. Lebanon is now in the midst of its first post-Syrian parliamentary elections.

The prime minister is among those who have gone to the scene of the bombing. He denounces those trying to bring Lebanon down, pledging to defend security and freedom.

Police don't know who's responsible for the bombing. But one opposition lawmaker is blaming Damascus. In her words, "It looks like we're not done yet with Syria

More fun from the Religion of Peace!

BEIRUT, Lebanon -- A bomb blast in Lebanon has claimed the life of a prominent Lebanese journalist.

Aftermath of bomb blast which killed Lebanese journalist Samir Kassir, Beirut, Lebanon

Police said the explosive was pla

ced in his car and went off this morning, enveloping the car in flames and killing Samir Kassir.

Kassir wrote a newspaper column that frequently criticized Syria, which pulled its troops out of Lebanon just last month after decades of domination. Lebanon is now in the midst of its first post-Syrian parliamentary elections.

The prime minister is among those who have gone to the scene of the bombing. He denounces those trying to bring Lebanon down, pledging to defend security and freedom.

Police don't know who's responsible for the bombing. But one opposition lawmaker is blaming Damascus. In her words, "It looks like we're not done yet with Syria

349416[/snapback]

Let's not forget the 20 or so muslims killed by another muslim car bombing in Iraq yesterday.

Barbarians.

It doesn't matter.  THOSE desecrations were the "will of Allah"... 

:lol:

349494[/snapback]

In an attempt to understand this:

It is the will of Allah to pray to Allah. It is also the will of Allah to blow up said people while they are praying to Allah, all the while blaming the infidels for causing this servant of Allah to blow up the aforementioned worshipers of Allah. :w00t:

Makes sense.

Just one question, though: if they keep blowing up worshipers of Allah, who will be left to "do the will of Allah?"

It is the will of Allah to pray to Allah. It is also the will of Allah to blow up said people while they are praying to Allah, all the while blaming the infidels for causing this servant of Allah to blow up the aforementioned worshipers of Allah.  :lol:

Makes sense.

Just one question, though: if they keep blowing up worshipers of Allah, who will be left to "do the will of Allah?"

349524[/snapback]

I went out and got bombed after KRC lost the presidential election. Six of one, half dozen of another.

It is the will of Allah to pray to Allah. It is also the will of Allah to blow up said people while they are praying to Allah, all the while blaming the infidels for causing this servant of Allah to blow up the aforementioned worshipers of Allah.  :w00t:

Makes sense.

349524[/snapback]

No, no, no..."Allah" decides what will happen; the suicide bombers are merely instruments of "Allah's will". Ergo, if a suicide bomber blows up a mosque...it was preordained by Allah, as the bomber was merely a servant of Allah, and therefore Allah has desecrated his own words, which really isn't desecration as it's Allah's own actions. When WE do it, however...we aren't servants of Allah, therefore the desecration really IS desecration.

And I think it's a simple matter to see how, from that, it easily follows that when we desecrate the Koran the faithful serveants of Allah must go out and as instruments of His will kill other faithful servants of Allah, but when Allah himself desecrates his own words, the faithful must burn Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises. In fact, that's so obvious I don't even see the need to explain it...

No, no, no..."Allah" decides what will happen; the suicide bombers are merely instruments of "Allah's will".  Ergo, if a suicide bomber blows up a mosque...it was preordained by Allah, as the bomber was merely a servant of Allah, and therefore Allah has desecrated his own words, which really isn't desecration as it's Allah's own actions.  When WE do it, however...we aren't servants of Allah, therefore the desecration really IS desecration.

And I think it's a simple matter to see how, from that, it easily follows that when we desecrate the Koran the faithful serveants of Allah must go out and as instruments of His will kill other faithful servants of Allah, but when Allah himself desecrates his own words, the faithful must burn Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises.  In fact, that's so obvious I don't even see the need to explain it... 

349619[/snapback]

Uhhhh..OK... :w00t:

That was actually lamer than my attempt at humor...  :doh:

:)

349061[/snapback]

Swerving off topic:

Do any of you guys remember a thread that was linked from TBD? It was from a Texas or Oklahoma fan website and they were busting on the other team by referencing recruiting efforts in Afghanistan. It was about a 7 page long thread and extremely funny.

Swerving off topic:

Do any of you guys remember a thread that was linked from TBD?  It was from a Texas or Oklahoma fan website and they were busting on the other team by referencing recruiting efforts in Afghanistan.  It was about a 7 page long thread and extremely funny.

349995[/snapback]

Yes! i recall looking at it at work and nearly falling out of my chair laughing.

I liberal co-working seemed upset that those people we being made fun of.

I guess you aren't supposed to poke fun at racist, bigotted, killers.