Another Muslim bombs a Islamic Mosque

It doesn't matter.  THOSE desecrations were the "will of Allah"... 

:lol:

349494[/snapback]

In an attempt to understand this:

It is the will of Allah to pray to Allah. It is also the will of Allah to blow up said people while they are praying to Allah, all the while blaming the infidels for causing this servant of Allah to blow up the aforementioned worshipers of Allah. :w00t:

Makes sense.

Just one question, though: if they keep blowing up worshipers of Allah, who will be left to "do the will of Allah?"

It is the will of Allah to pray to Allah. It is also the will of Allah to blow up said people while they are praying to Allah, all the while blaming the infidels for causing this servant of Allah to blow up the aforementioned worshipers of Allah.  :lol:

Makes sense.

Just one question, though: if they keep blowing up worshipers of Allah, who will be left to "do the will of Allah?"

349524[/snapback]

I went out and got bombed after KRC lost the presidential election. Six of one, half dozen of another.

It is the will of Allah to pray to Allah. It is also the will of Allah to blow up said people while they are praying to Allah, all the while blaming the infidels for causing this servant of Allah to blow up the aforementioned worshipers of Allah.  :w00t:

Makes sense.

349524[/snapback]

No, no, no..."Allah" decides what will happen; the suicide bombers are merely instruments of "Allah's will". Ergo, if a suicide bomber blows up a mosque...it was preordained by Allah, as the bomber was merely a servant of Allah, and therefore Allah has desecrated his own words, which really isn't desecration as it's Allah's own actions. When WE do it, however...we aren't servants of Allah, therefore the desecration really IS desecration.

And I think it's a simple matter to see how, from that, it easily follows that when we desecrate the Koran the faithful serveants of Allah must go out and as instruments of His will kill other faithful servants of Allah, but when Allah himself desecrates his own words, the faithful must burn Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises. In fact, that's so obvious I don't even see the need to explain it...

No, no, no..."Allah" decides what will happen; the suicide bombers are merely instruments of "Allah's will".  Ergo, if a suicide bomber blows up a mosque...it was preordained by Allah, as the bomber was merely a servant of Allah, and therefore Allah has desecrated his own words, which really isn't desecration as it's Allah's own actions.  When WE do it, however...we aren't servants of Allah, therefore the desecration really IS desecration.

And I think it's a simple matter to see how, from that, it easily follows that when we desecrate the Koran the faithful serveants of Allah must go out and as instruments of His will kill other faithful servants of Allah, but when Allah himself desecrates his own words, the faithful must burn Kentucky Fried Chicken franchises.  In fact, that's so obvious I don't even see the need to explain it... 

349619[/snapback]

Uhhhh..OK... :w00t:

That was actually lamer than my attempt at humor...  :doh:

:)

349061[/snapback]

Swerving off topic:

Do any of you guys remember a thread that was linked from TBD? It was from a Texas or Oklahoma fan website and they were busting on the other team by referencing recruiting efforts in Afghanistan. It was about a 7 page long thread and extremely funny.

Swerving off topic:

Do any of you guys remember a thread that was linked from TBD?  It was from a Texas or Oklahoma fan website and they were busting on the other team by referencing recruiting efforts in Afghanistan.  It was about a 7 page long thread and extremely funny.

349995[/snapback]

Yes! i recall looking at it at work and nearly falling out of my chair laughing.

I liberal co-working seemed upset that those people we being made fun of.

I guess you aren't supposed to poke fun at racist, bigotted, killers.