How Is Everyone Finding Updated Information?

I get some of my info from LinkedIn.  I see a lot of things behind the scenes in NFL offices.

There is also a news / talk group on it called "Buffalo Bills fans" led by "Bud Rainbow" which has some news.

I also get information from Facebook specifically the Buffalo Bills Backers presidents group.

I go to AP site occasionally.

9 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Problem with Twitter is you can get 6 different views and opinions from the same play.

I just stick with Cover 1 

I can see where you're coming from. Sometimes I appreciate the different viewpoints, other times it's nice to have the consistency of only one.

10 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Honest question: why do you feel it's a competition?

The friendly banter and ubiquitous claim of : “You beat me to it” or something along those lines. Not being pejorative, it works for me.

I’ve been coming here since 2000 when I got my first desktop. The OP asked where to go for Bills info. As soon as I see anything of import NFL wise i immediately come to TBD and check TSW.  It’s my go to.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.