Buffalo News increasing the cost of their subscription to $28.99 per month

On 7/9/2023 at 9:03 AM, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

After all the ***** posting Einstein has done in this thread I can't tell anymore, so I gotta ask: are you serious?

Yes, I was being serious. I mean it's been at least been 5 years or more since Ive read it. Technically, I have "bought" a newspaper but it was either for the coupons or a couple of times I bought it cause of the headline or for the heck of it. Then I'd look at it for 5 minutes and think that was a waste of money. Anything thing I've "read", had zero effect on me. The last time I had any care of what is in the newspaper was because my name was is in it when I played high school athletics (which is ~20 years ago)

7 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

Yes, I was being serious. I mean it's been at least been 5 years or more since Ive read it. Technically, I have "bought" a newspaper but it was either for the coupons or a couple of times I bought it cause of the headline or for the heck of it. Then I'd look at it for 5 minutes and think that was a waste of money. Anything thing I've "read", had zero effect on me. The last time I had any care of what is in the newspaper was because my name was is in it when I played high school athletics (which is ~20 years ago)

Local papers keep eyes on local issues

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.