Ade Adebawore is a beast!

NastyNateSoldiers

On 4/19/2023 at 7:03 PM, NastyNateSoldiers said:

I would love for the Bills to take Adebawore with our first Pk or maybe even move back some and get him in 2nd rd. This kid has absolute stud written all over him his first step is 2nd to none in this draft and maybe even in the NFL as a whole. I know it’s not likely that the Bills draft him but I truly believe when all is said in done in 2/3 yrs he will be the best player from this draft and one of the best players in the NFL. Call me crazy but truly believe it.  

That first step with that burst and strength he plays with is Donald esque and if some team takes him and uses him like the Rams use Donald by moving him around at DE and 3tech there going to be very happy with him. I heard he’s been studying Donald this off-season and has learned that swim move / chop that Donald is famous for and if he masters that move he will be a monster to deal with . Obviously he will have to master a couple other counters and how to use his hands better which btw his hands are like rocks and he’s got good technique using them.  I’m hoping McD falls in love with this kid and we take him I don’t care if it’s at #27 because I have a feeling Philly at #30 or KC at #31 are licking there chops to get there hands on him. 

This gets better with time!  Like a fine wine

6 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Someone is gonna get an absolute steal. Btw I love our draft. 

I agree. 

I hate the Williams pick.  Like really hate it the more I watch.  I don’t think this dude will ever be a Mike.  We drafted Milanos backup in round 3……. 2 years in a row.  💯 baffling.  

while we trot out Spencer brown to protect Josh Allen. 

Edited by NewEra

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I agree. 

I hate the Williams pick.  Like really hate it the more I watch.  I don’t think this dude will ever be a Mike.  We drafted Milanos backup in round 2……. 2 years in a row.  💯 baffling.  

while we trot out Spencer brown to protect Josh Allen. 

I’m surprised Dawand Jones still available. Bates can play RT if Brown doesn’t develop this yr and we can start O’Cyrus at RG

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.