Dr. Redfield's Determination Based on His Scientific Years of Experience of Covid being Engineered .

I know there are a few here that will focus on the person asking the questions & comment on things unrelated to what this post is about & reply as to things they have posted in the past about some things she has said which will surprise no one here . That crazy GQP you know .

But my focus is on what Dr. Redfield says as he explains his conclusions (which will also be said He's A Trump appointed puppet) to his research backed by his years of his science back ground & experience in virology when it comes to how the virus came to be even though there are others that would say the exact opposite . 

I know there are some here that will welcome his explanation as a part of the puzzle put together to make us all think this pandemic & some of the funding behind the scene came to once again be a natural & all to normal happening & not a man made result of gain of function which was paid for in part by the US directed to Wuhan by Fauci .

In the end i don't expect any consequences to the higher up's in this maybe a few pee on's get burned but the others will have a diplomatic immunity in some respects as is par for the course in things as big as this & will be able to live out their lives of luxury just as that because things such as this & other disease that creates A LOT OF CASH for back door dealings eventually will go by the way side only to be paid for in law suits which are dwarfed by the amount of profit gained by the meds produced  .

This is only 1 small piece of the argument but one very experienced mans opinion based on his educated years of experience .

• Thank you (+1) 1

Appeal to authority is what this has always been about.

That's by definition anti-science.

Yet they convinced so many, including our own PPP quack MD to abandon all scientific principles, and then call it "following the science"

• Like (+1) 1