FBI F*cks America

Hmmm. Now if there is a riot you all will probably demand that the media outlets (I am sure CNN isn't the only one that is carying this report) will all retract, shut down, or only cover human interest stories about how George Bush rides bikes and goes to church.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.  Now if there is a riot you all will probably demand that the media outlets (I am sure CNN isn't the only one that is carying this report) will all retract, shut down, or only cover human interest stories about how George Bush rides bikes and goes to church.

344803[/snapback]

You got something filmy and sheer on? I know you're not wearing heels. At least not this week.

Hmmm.  Now if there is a riot you all will probably demand that the media outlets (I am sure CNN isn't the only one that is carying this report) will all retract, shut down, or only cover human interest stories about how George Bush rides bikes and goes to church.

344803[/snapback]

detainees told FBI agents about alleged beatings, planned suicides, hunger strikes and sexual assaults.

"The United States government continues to turn a blind eye to mounting evidence of widespread abuse of detainees held in its custody,"

The US is abusing detainees with hunger strikes and suicidal ideation? <_< How the hell do you inflict suicidal planning on someone as a form of abuse?

344803[/snapback]

The article says that detainees CLAIM abuse. That's a new one, haven't heard that before. Where is the FBI report that alleges Iraq is sunny and sandy???

I wouldn't be surprised if a few pages of a Koran went down the toilet. Newsweek shouldn't have printed anything unless they had enough info on it though.

The real problem isn't flushing a book down the toilet, it is that this world is full of crazy f*ing idiots who will kill each other because of it. These animals will kill you if you are found with a Bible in Mecca, and kill each other because a page of a book went down the toilet, but "the right wing whackos" in America get a bad name for protesting when tax dollars are spent on putting a crucifix in a jar of urine.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few pages of a Koran went down the toilet. Newsweek shouldn't have printed anything unless they had enough info on it though.

The real problem isn't flushing a book down the toilet, it is that this world is full of crazy f*ing idiots who will kill each other because of it. These animals will kill you if you are found with a Bible in Mecca, and kill each other because a page of a book went down the toilet, but "the right wing whackos" in America get a bad name for protesting when tax dollars are spent on putting a crucifix in a jar of urine.

344890[/snapback]

People will kill you for your wallet. It goes on, everyday. What's important?

According to this country, who knows? I damn sure don't.

344803[/snapback]

Again, my issue wasn't with the content of the story. My issue was that running an unverified single-sourced story isn't journalism, it's rumor-mongering.

So, have you changed into something lacy and black yet? Debbie? sorry to blow your cover, but....

(I don't even want to to have the mental image of Tom, Darin, Eyrn or Bill wearing something lacy)

My issue was that running an unverified single-sourced story isn't journalism, it's rumor-mongering.

344895[/snapback]

Was Deepthroats lurking in the shadows of the Watergate Hotel? <_<

According to the documents, a detainee interviewed in August 2002 said guards had flushed a copy of the Quran in a toilet.
Allegations??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Others reported the Quran being kicked, withheld as punishment and thrown on the floor.

Prisoners also complained about "non-believers" touching the book, according to the documents.

Death to the non-believers!!!!!!!

Pentagon officials said this month they had not been unable to corroborate detainee allegations of Quran abuse by U.S. troops at the military prison.

FBI officials said the documents released Wednesday merely reflect allegations made by individuals interviewed by the FBI.

Yeah, but it's not like terrorist nutjobs who kill in the name of 'Allah' are going to lie, right?

Where is the thread about the official Saudi policy of confiscating and destroying the Bible? Isn't that about a million times worse than the 'allegations' against our military that nozzlenut loves so much?

Here's a crazy idea, stay with me;

Maybe that when these fine fellows go through their training as insurgents errrrr militants errrrr freedom fighters errrrr resistance fighters errrrrr TERRORISTS that part of their training is to immediately claim mistreatment if they are released as they realize the media is a powerful tool that if manipulated correctly can achieve their goals for them.

Perhaps I need a tin foil hat....

Here's a crazy idea, stay with me;

Maybe that when these fine fellows go through their training as insurgents errrrr militants errrrr freedom fighters errrrr resistance fighters errrrrr TERRORISTS that part of their training is to immediately claim mistreatment if they are released as they realize the media is a powerful tool that if manipulated correctly can achieve their goals for them. 

Perhaps I need a tin foil hat....

345047[/snapback]

Actually we already have proof that they are trained to do just that thanks to materials seized in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere as part of GWOT.

If you think about it, all this stuff about the Koran is just proof that terrorists are the biggest pussies in the entire world. These guys cry and crap their pants if they see something happen to a book. That's pretty mild considering they also get off on videotaping themselves sawing people's heads off.