10 Reasons to spike Woody's Stadium

http://nydailynews.com/front/story/312531p-267290c.html

PSL's love them, HA. Stadium blasting in Amtrack Tunnels No Blast Zone, Stadium

over runs Highway to make it a Olympic stadium who pays for that ????

Est cost of Woody Dome is now 2.2 billion or is it more like $2.75 billion with "Hidden Costs"?

If this joke gets built, it will be time for the Bills fans to tell Ralph sell the team to someone who will keep the Bills here is WNY. NYS should spend $200 million to tear down ( for the jobs ) one upper deck, at the Ralph, per year and rebuild them. And then NYS should promise to give the new owners $10 million a year for 30 years

Total $500 million which is less than 1/5th the cost of Woody Dome.

As far as the Olympics go,it seems to me that this is a guaranteed money loser.Think of the security costs alone.If the Feds want to foot the bill,then I say fine.Otherwise,take your pipe dream to some other country.

The 'Feds' are still footing the bill with our money. I say take this Olympics boondoggle to Europe. No one in NYC wants it here.

The 'Feds' are still footing the bill with our money.  I say take this Olympics boondoggle to Europe.  No one in NYC wants it here.

344408[/snapback]

Amen to that brother. The Olympics would be more trouble then they are worth. And !@#$ the Jets!

I think NY would be a horrible choice for the Olympics right now. The state cannot afford to pay for this stadium. 2-3 billion dollars for a stadium is a sick joke. They should at least build it somewhere where the real estate is cheaper. This is out of control.

I think NY would be a horrible choice for the Olympics right now. The state cannot afford to pay for this stadium. 2-3 billion dollars for a stadium is a sick joke. They should at least build it somewhere where the real estate is cheaper. This is out of control.

344504[/snapback]

Not only that, but the Olympics in New York City has got to be a terrorist's wet dream. I shudder to think what the costs will be just for security...

10. What kind of a football stadium doesn't have tailgating? The Jets claim most of their fans will come by train.

Just proves what we've already known, Jets fans aren't true football fans.