Pfizer Executive: Company considering mutating Covid-19, to make more money on new vaccines!

JaCrispy

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You completely misread my post Ned. No, I don’t think the pharmaceutical companies are innocent, but I also know they’re just in the business of selling drugs. You don’t have to buy them! The problem is when the government mandates that you buy them! The same is true with defense contractors. They are in the business of selling tanks. And, if you read ANY of my posts, I definitely don’t think it’s a D or R problem. This is true for both sides of the aisle. 

I'm reading this, and you are saying, literally, that the government is mandating us to buy tanks. 

You own a tank? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I'm reading this, and you are saying, literally, that the government is mandating us to buy tanks. 

You own a tank? 

That is not what I said. The specific sentence you’re referring to is in relation to pharmaceuticals. Read Tibs, you can do it. I know you can if you try. Now, in regards to military equipment, we as citizens do NOT directly buy tanks, but we are all paying for them. 

52 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can you still see the video? 

"This video has been removed for violating Youtube's terms of service" 

I’m uncertain as to what You Tubes terms of service are, it’s weird that it would be taken down. There’s nothing all that crazy about it, a guy allegedly from Pfizer talking about virus and profit.

Here’s a link to the video. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How have "they" done this? Mind control? 

Maybe it's you! Maybe you are the one being brainwashed 

I don’t think so…all of my suspicions on Covid/vaccine have turned out to be correct so far…

But I had a healthy skepticism (like every American should) from the beginning when people were trying to guilt and shame others…I stood my ground and now it’s paying off…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think so…all of my suspicions on Covid/vaccine have turned out to be correct so far…

But I had a healthy skepticism (like every American should) from the beginning when people were trying to guilt and shame others…I stood my ground and now it’s paying off…👍

How about M T Greene's linking Hamlin condition to vaccines. Where do you stand on that? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How about M T Greene's linking Hamlin condition to vaccines. Where do you stand on that? 

I tend to lean away from that, and believe it was the collision at just the time and force…

Im not one of those people who blame the vaccine for everything…I believe they have their place, and for certain people- if they so choose…

I just don’t like being lied to about the vaccine for profit…I don’t like my job being threatened…I get upset when I hear people talking about concentration camps for the non vaccinated- like in Australia…

All that stuff makes me suspicious of the motive- because I know how evil humans can be…👍

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I tend to lean away from that, and believe it was the collision at just the time and force…

Im not one of those people who blame the vaccine for everything…I believe they have their place, and for certain people- if they so choose…

I just don’t like being lied to about the vaccine for profit…I don’t like my job being threatened…I get upset when I hear people talking about concentration camps for the non vaccinated- like in Australia…

All that stuff makes me suspicious of the motive- because I know how evil humans can be…👍

huh? They really do that? 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m uncertain as to what You Tubes terms of service are, it’s weird that it would be taken down. There’s nothing all that crazy about it, a guy allegedly from Pfizer talking about virus and profit.

Here’s a link to the video. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

So what is the argument here? I'm not looking at that. Just what is it suppose to be saying is happening? 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

huh? They really do that? 

So what is the argument here? I'm not looking at that. Just what is it suppose to be saying is happening? 

Nothing, nothing at all.  There was no argument, I just wondered what your thoughts were on the video that was the premise for the thread. 

Have a great day Tibsy!

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

just doesn't smell right:  

Jordan Tristan Walker is reportedly the Director of Research and Development - Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer. He recently made news after an undercover video of him discussing the mutation of COVID-19 virus was released by Project Veritas.

Walker reportedly does not have any public social media presence or digital footprint. According to Twitter commentator Ian Miles Cheong, the sole LinkedIn profile connected to Walker was also deleted. However, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe confirmed his credentials.

reportedly graduated from Yale and then a Texas med school but no documentation to be found.  Supposedly a residency in Urology.  Perfect training for a job in virology.

It would also be so out of character for Project Veritas to do something unethical and dishonest.