This one hurts.....

I, like others, tried to talk myself into thinking we could win it all as the year went on. But the loss of Hyde and Miller proved to be too much for this team. The OL and Gabe regressed this year and over time you could see Josh didn't trust his OL anymore either. He was bailing out early alot, but I can't blame him for that. His play regressed as a result and our OC had no clue how to fix it, or even reign him or the oline in.

The writing was on the wall though, once the Thanksgiving day game was over and definitely by mid December. The loss of Hyde, Miller, Josh's elbow injury and the team having to bring in 2 guys off the street in December to help at WR. And we haven't even got to Hamlin & all the off field tragedies yet.

On offense they need to build around Josh, Diggs, Cook, Knox & Shakir. Literally everyone else can be cut/traded for all I care. At least for the next couple of years, the defense will have Milano, Miller, Hyde, White, Groot and maybe Elam turns into a good solid corner. The team as a whole seemed to put too much stock in acquiring speed and not enough into acquiring toughness. Toughness is just as important in the playoffs as speed, you have to have a good mix.

Dorsey will probably return, but needs to be told that this is his offense, not Josh's. Dorsey needs to be able to show he can help him when he struggles. The difference with Mahomes struggling last year and Josh this year is the coaching Mahomes recieved from Andy Reid.

Right or wrong, it's time for Frazier to go. I get he lost 2 All-Pro players. Including a 1st ballot Hall of Famer, but this isn't the 1st time his defense has come up short in the playoffs. He appears to be a 1 trick pony and doesn't seem to be able to scheme the defense to it's strengths, 

And God, please no more Thanksgiving day games!! I admit that Ioved the idea of playing on that day, but the last 2 years that game has derailed our super Bowl aspirations. 1st with the loss of White last year and Miller this year. This team lost some of its mojo when Hyde went down, it lost the rest of it when Miller tore his ACL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.