Josh Allen is Number 1 in Jersey Sales

alton

37 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Why was a thread about a Josh Allen mural merged with a thread about jersey sales?

This is my gripe...if they want to make a rule that any thread about a player must be a general "All things Josh Allen" thread(for example), then OK, fine. I would have put my mural post in there.  But for a thread to be moved when those two things clearly have absolutely ZERO to do with each other simply because the same player's name is involved in it is ridiculous.  Logically it makes no sense at all.

Gotta either make a rule where everything involving a player must be in a single thread and that thread needs to be a "generally" titled thread about that player, or there needs to not be merging of threads with nothing to do with each other and no thread name change.  The board should put this to a vote so we can get some clarity and consistency.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This is my gripe...if they want to make a rule that any thread about a player must be a general "All things Josh Allen" thread, then OK, fine. I would have put my mural post in there.  But for a thread to be moved when those two things clearly have absolutely ZERO to do with each other simply because the same player's name is involved in it is ridiculous.  

Gotta either make a rule where everything involving a player must be in a single thread and that thread needs to be a "generally" titled thread about that player, or there needs to not be merging of threads with nothing to do with each other and no thread name change.  The board should put this to a vote so we can get some clarity and consistency.

But Josh Allen finding Jesus gets it’s own thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

But Josh Allen finding Jesus gets it’s own thread.

exactly my point.  There is no consistency with it. I think most of the posters don't care which one it is, but there just needs to be some consistency around it.  It would make both the posters jobs easier and the mods jobs, IMHO.

Edited by Big Turk

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Sounds pretty cool...

Anyone got a picture of it? 

The article doesn't actually show the picture.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/king-josh-mural-brings-bills-121900781.html

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

63c069712e07e.image.jpg?resize=711,500

I like the sense of community involved here, but from an artistic/aesthetic standpoint, this is god awful.

PS:  The artist, Goodberry, has a website where you can buy his artwork, including the image depicted in the mural on the building, if you like it.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/OneNineApparel/explore?page=1&sortOrder=recent

In a Josh Allen Jersey thread?

Edit: alrighty just realized this was merged with the Jersey thread 🤷🏻

Edited by Heavy Kevi
Context

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.