Not So Long Ago & Not So Far Away in America !

T master

Once upon a time there was a past POTUS that had taken some papers with him as he left the office & apparently loaded them himself to take them to his house these papers were very highly sensitive to American security actually said to be Nuclular (had to 😜) & top secret so they raided this ex POTUS house & took them back . 

Although because of there highly sensitive matters no one has been able to see exactly what they were & the people have only been able to speculate about these documents by what our very highly open & trusting main stream media has told us .

During this time the once VP of the Is which is now the POTUS had said "I can't believe that he was that careless" meaning the ex POTUS in taking these documents with him upon him leaving the White house .

But as time has went on and the barbs were & still are being thrown the way of the Ex POTUS unbeknownst to us the Ex VP now the POTUS has done the EXACT same thing (does the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones) mean anything ? 

But as we all know how the story goes in this scenario this will be looked at through a different set of glasses & along with all the other things that need to or should be looked into with this sitting POTUS will more than likely be pushed aside at least for a while until things die down a bit as to create a diversion so that this particular situation will be not looked at if at all possible .

Wouldn't it be great if we lived in a country where all were treated equally & their actions would be looked at the same way in each individual case & with the same amount of motivation to find out what & why ? 

Yes it would but this just isn't the way things are done in modern day America but stay tuned to see what if anything happens in this developing story ...

And they found more documents in a different place 🤔 Can you say HYPOCRITE ??

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Trump's situation will magically disappear.  Because that's how it works.  I told you nothing was going to happen to Trump over this.

You think ? I believe they will continue to push the same story on him that it was such a bad thing because he had as they say less documents than Trump .

Every thing they bring up is a total crock & they know it but they will continue to waste tax payer money on that & sweep anything Biden under the rug it's total BS ...

7 minutes ago, T master said:

You think ? I believe they will continue to push the same story on him that it was such a bad thing because he had as they say less documents than Trump .

Every thing they bring up is a total crock & they know it but they will continue to waste tax payer money on that & sweep anything Biden under the rug it's total BS ...

I'm sure they'll continue to contort themselves any way they can to defend Joke having classified info, but the "but but but Trump had more documents" isn't a valid excuse.

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, T master said:

Once upon a time there was a past POTUS that had taken some papers with him as he left the office & apparently loaded them himself to take them to his house these papers were very highly sensitive to American security actually said to be Nuclular (had to 😜) & top secret so they raided this ex POTUS house & took them back . 

Although because of there highly sensitive matters no one has been able to see exactly what they were & the people have only been able to speculate about these documents by what our very highly open & trusting main stream media has told us .

During this time the once VP of the Is which is now the POTUS had said "I can't believe that he was that careless" meaning the ex POTUS in taking these documents with him upon him leaving the White house .

But as time has went on and the barbs were & still are being thrown the way of the Ex POTUS unbeknownst to us the Ex VP now the POTUS has done the EXACT same thing (does the saying people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones) mean anything ? 

But as we all know how the story goes in this scenario this will be looked at through a different set of glasses & along with all the other things that need to or should be looked into with this sitting POTUS will more than likely be pushed aside at least for a while until things die down a bit as to create a diversion so that this particular situation will be not looked at if at all possible .

Wouldn't it be great if we lived in a country where all were treated equally & their actions would be looked at the same way in each individual case & with the same amount of motivation to find out what & why ? 

Yes it would but this just isn't the way things are done in modern day America but stay tuned to see what if anything happens in this developing story ...

We will find out in court what they were 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We will find out in court what they were 

Plus they have found more in a different location . Can you say hypocrite !! 

And i bet when they research other past POTUS they will find as they have said that most very well could have documents they took too so all that BS about Trump & especially the way it was handled was all political theater but you won't see it & will put your own twist to it as usual ...

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Plus they have found more in a different location . Can you say hypocrite !! 

And i bet when they research other past POTUS they will find as they have said that most very well could have documents they took too so all that BS about Trump & especially the way it was handled was all political theater but you won't see it & will put your own twist to it as usual ...

Trump's still going to jail 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's still going to jail 

Well if the evidence says so then it will be but if he is Joe will get the cell right next to him because he has proved he's just as crooked you just have to get the liberal press to handle it the same way .

Joe is a HYPOCRITE & so are those that voted for him !! 

32 minutes ago, T master said:

Well if the evidence says so then it will be but if he is Joe will get the cell right next to him because he has proved he's just as crooked you just have to get the liberal press to handle it the same way .

Joe is a HYPOCRITE & so are those that voted for him !! 

Biden tried stealing an election? 

Nope 

Just now, Doc said:

No he's not.  But keep saying it over and over.  It might magically come true.

I don't need to say it. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you are the one crying yourself to sleep over Trump in a jail cell 

Boo hoo 

Why would I do that when Trump is never going to jail?  I mean, how many times can you guys get duped into believing "you got him this time?"  Fool me once shame on you, fool me a thousand times...

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why would I do that when Trump is never going to jail?  I mean, how many times can you guys get duped into believing "you got him this time?"  Fool me once shame on you, fool me a thousand times...

Then stop worrying about it. Gees, poor thing 

• Haha (+1) 1