What will be the Bills first offensive play-call?

I read that Mularkey scripts the first two plays and the players get it the day before. I would like to see Henry and Willis line up in the backfield together. Moulds, Reed, and Evans are the recievers (No tight ends). Pitch to Willis on a right sweep (I bet the Jags will have eight in the box), send Evans out on a fly pattern down the right sideline and have Willis throw the ball right as he is about to cross the line of scrimmage as far as he can, hopefully Mould and Reed will get most of the attention and Evans will be one on one and can beat his man or even better be wide open because the CB reads a running play and comes up and gets soundly beaten. 6 points Buffalo!!! I can dream can't I.

Chris In Jersey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do I still think it will be a pass??? maybe Gilbride totally ruined optimism for me, but I really do think it will be a pass.... that is sad.

but I HOPE it is a run, like someone said, I don't care if it is a one yard loss, just run the damn ball!!!!

I think a QB draw would be huge on the 1st play. Even if it only gains minimal yardage, it might keep their talented tackes from flying up the field afterwards.

If they throw the ball on first down, I will throw up.

I would rather see a run for a 1 yard loss than a 10 yard gain on a pass (on the first play).

Lets let people know we are a running team. Not just a team that claims they are a running team.

25493[/snapback]

Why not a throw on the 1st play....JAX mighyt be expecting a run given all

the run-first we hae been spouting.....May be the safeties cheat and come

to the line of scrimmage and DB notices that and throws a slant to Moulds...

When I was watching the game last night, I thought to myself "Heaven help the new server if the Bills pull the same stunt that the Pats pulled on their first drive..." :D

25521[/snapback]

:unsure: I thought the same thing - if the Bills came out 5 wide on Sunday, the board would Rosen almost immediately.

In order for the Bills do eliminate their weak link, why not just have a direct snap to Travis Henry? Eliminate the middle man! :w00t:

Henry up the middle. Let the jags know that they will see alot of him and Willis. Plus the o-line has been questioned all preseason. Lets them blow someone off the ball hopefully.

Id rather see a bomb to a wideout or even a screen but thats me.

Guest Hello Newman

Drew drops back to pass is sacked due to MW whiffing on his block while later at the press conference those wonderful words are muttered again and again.......

"WE JUST DID NOT EXECUTE"

:unsure: