What will be the Bills first offensive play-call?

My favorite part of this board is the left-handed compliments.  :D

Seriously, thanks.  :)

25694[/snapback]

It wasn't really a compliment. Just read some of these posts. Do you really like being just slightly better than them.

It's kind of like breaking one arm is only slightly better then breaking an arm and a leg.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the first drive be a sustained one with an 80/20 run/pass play ratio. Willis has the size to go inside, too. Travis outside right, Willis between the tackles, Travis sweep left, then - on first-down, the play action pass. Repeat steps one through three as needed. Apply liberally. Two-back formation required, fullback not needed. If you have any questions regarding the safe use of this product, you may call us at 1-800-RUN-THE-FOOTBALL ...

don't mean to get Clintonian, but it depends on your definition of offensive

according to Dictionary.com, there are 4 definitions of offensive as an adjective and 2 more as a noun

2 of the adjectives can be used in this context...

Of or relating to a team having possession of a ball or puck

Run by Henry between RG and RT

Causing anger, displeasure, resentment, or affront

The opening kickoff when our Not-So-Special Teams gives Jax great field position

Guest Guest_dan_*

I say set the tone for the game and the entire year.... run the ball (to the right, left or middle I don't care) for at least the first 15 plays. I don't care if it takes 5 series and its the 3rd quarter to get those 15 plays in, just keep running and running and running until everyone sees it and takes notice.

I say set the tone for the game and the entire year.... run the ball (to the right, left or middle I don't care) for at least the first 15 plays.  I don't care if it takes 5 series and its the 3rd quarter to get those 15 plays in, just keep running and running and running until everyone sees it and takes notice.

25976[/snapback]

hey i was just about to say that. but maybe not fifteen plays, i would be happy if jsut the first 8 or so were run plays.

If there is any razzle dazzle, (personally I'd be a little disappointed if there was) I'd like to see a direct snap to either Henry or Willis (only if Travis can't hold on to it)...

Oh no, I had a thought like FM, time to slit my wrists... :(

Something like a 30 Dive would certainly set a tone I'd like to see.

On the first play from scrimmage Trey Teague will explode out of his stance and lay a block of biblical proportions on Marcus Stroud. The block will be so powerful that it severs Stroud's left arm. The resulting force will throw Stroud into the Henderson and leave both of them flat on their backs. Henderson will be unconcious and Stroud will be bleeding profusly. Drew will run through the resulting whole for a seven yard gain.