Buffalo Bills 2023 opponents

BLeonard

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Hardest home game maybe Jags?

Easiest road game excluding AFCE (not saying they are all easy, we lost two this year, but they are standard) Washington. 

No reason not to go 9-0 at home. 

I get that the Jags have improved but the Cowboys and Dolphins seem more daunting to me. 

19 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Maybe what you’re hinting at but, if we win the Super Bowl (big if) then Cowboys at Bills will probably kick off the season.

The Chiefs have quite a soft home schedule. I presume the AFC North team they’re schedule to play is the Bengals so Bengals at Chiefs will kick off the season should the latter win it.

As for the “who gives a damn about Hamlin, just give us the win” lot, they’d probably send the Bills there on opening night, with the interest in the game. The only other real possibility at this stage is the Vikings.

Chargers - They’ve got the Bills, Chiefs and presumably Eagles or Cowboys at home so a selection there

Eagles - Home games against the Bills, presumably Bengals and 49ers so one of them

49ers - Cowboys or Bengals

Cowboys - Probably the worst selection of home games from an opening night point of view. Would they send the Giants there for ratings? If they win the division they’d get the Bengals which would obviously be interesting; otherwise it’ll presumably be the Ravens.

I think they’re the only teams who have a chance of winning the SB but a lot can change between now and mid February.

What I'm hinting at is that the NFL would want the Bills-Cowboys game to be early in the season, because they don't want the Cowboys playing in the snow or frigid cold.

Primetime just seems likely because the Bills are a very good team, and the Cowboys are the Cowboys.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

2023 is the final year though. 2024-2026 we cannot play on the road at KC in the regular season.

I already know what will happen. The Chargers will screw around and win the division in 2023 and 2024 and Mahomes will somehow manage to avoid ever playing a game in Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.