Patriots at Bills 2021 Wild Card (as requested)

Buffalo03

Despite what is going on with Damar as we await what is happening with his recovery and with everything going well, I have decided to keep going with the games against future Bills opponent thread. I hope this is some positivity to bring to everyone as a request was made at the beginning of the year to post the dismantling of the Patriots in last year's playoff game to be the game this week. I realize people may not care about this thread this week but I will put it here anyway. If you wanna put anything in the comments about the game, feel free. Pray for Damar and Go Bills

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Buffalo03 changed the title to Patriots at Bills 2021 Wild Card (as requested)

Assuming the Chiefs win on Saturday and get #1 seed.  Then the Bills smash the Patsies on Sunday, the Jets beat the Dolphins, Browns beat the Steelers and the Jags beat the Titans then in the Wildcard the Bills get to host the New England Patriots again. 

4 hours ago, peterlaw said:

Assuming the Chiefs win on Saturday and get #1 seed.  Then the Bills smash the Patsies on Sunday, the Jets beat the Dolphins, Browns beat the Steelers and the Jags beat the Titans then in the Wildcard the Bills get to host the New England Patriots again. 

Fairly likely scenario except Browns beating Steeers. l wouldn't mind drawing the Steelers either. But they will put a much better fight they did in the game back in week 5 or whatever it was. Especially with Watt back. But I just don't seem them with enough fire power to beat us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.