If Chiefs win on Sat. does Bills/Pats game matter (much)?

ProcessTruster

The NFL made sure every week 18 game was important to nearly all the AFC teams who already clinched a playoff spot (Bills, Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens).  Even the Chargers will pry want to win to secure a fist round game against the AFC South winner.

13 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

If there is any justice in the world

Raiders beat KC , Bills beat NE and Cin beats Balt

3 Dbag coaches Reid, Fat Belly and John (i whine endlessly) Harbaugh lose

The above 3 are also dudes I wonder how they would've handled the situation Monday night-check that I don't wonder because all that matters to them is winning football games.

A man who hates andy reid, interesting.

29 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Wait. I thought if two teams play who could have been the 1 seed would play at a neutral site? Why would we host the chiefs? 

Because, if the Chiefs lose and the Bills win, the Chiefs would be 13-4, while the Bills would be 13-3.  Because the Bills won the H2H tiebreaker, even if you count the Bengals game as a loss, the Bills still would have finished ahead of the Chiefs.

The neutral site scenarios are only for potential games that could have had a different host had the Bills/Bengals game been completed.

14 minutes ago, BLeonard said:

Because, if the Chiefs lose and the Bills win, the Chiefs would be 13-4, while the Bills would be 13-3.  Because the Bills won the H2H tiebreaker, even if you count the Bengals game as a loss, the Bills still would have finished ahead of the Chiefs.

The neutral site scenarios are only for potential games that could have had a different host had the Bills/Bengals game been completed.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining that for me! 👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.