I am the Master roaster for SPITZ sunflower seeds and would like everyones opinion on our seeds compared to Davids and Fischers.

I know that Davids are #1 in the US but if you have not tried SPITZ please do and let me know what you think.

If they are not available in your area please send us an email at altasun@altasun.ca and let us know so that we can make sure they ARE made available.

We are a Canadian company but a great number of our seeds are grown in the northern US, Minnesota and the Dakotas.

I think if you try them you will find our seeds are much bigger and much more flavorful, if not then please let me have your opinion.

Who better to poll than the North American sports fans.

Thanks, Wayne

I am the Master roaster for SPITZ sunflower seeds and would like everyones opinion on our seeds compared to Davids and Fischers.

I know that Davids are #1 in the US but if you have not tried SPITZ please do and let me know what you think.

If they are not available in your area please send us an email at altasun@altasun.ca and let us know so that we can make sure they ARE made available.

We are a Canadian company but a great number of our seeds are grown in the northern US, Minnesota and the Dakotas.

I think if you try them you will find our seeds are much bigger and much more flavorful, if not then please let me have your opinion.

Thanks, Wayne

342072[/snapback]

If you want to pitch a product on a Bills board, you might want to rethink your name. :doh:

Hi, My name is Ronnie Harmon and I'd like to ask you all about a new line of football gloves we just introduced....

:doh:

342074[/snapback]

lol, just trying to get an honest opinion from the consumer, contrary to popular belief we do care about our customers and what they think.

Im a Seeder, and David seeds definitely rule because of the different flavors. THe Nacho Cheese and the Honey Roasted I prefer.

Im a Seeder, and David seeds definitely rule because of the different flavors. THe Nacho Cheese and the Honey Roasted I prefer.

342079[/snapback]

Thanks man, I think a variety of flavors is definitely a determing factor in a happy consumer.

Anyone else? cmon guys hit me with it , I want to know what you want.

Our website is spitzsales.com

Thanks everyone, Wayne

342089[/snapback]

You should offer some free samples to people. I'd definatley try them if they were free. I don't generally pay attention to the brand of sunflower seeds I buy, but if I recognized the labeling, I'd be more apt to buy them in the future...

CW

David's is the only brand I've seen. I get them on occasion, but I could not be described as addicted by any means. I've only eaten plain. I'm in rural Western NY BTW. I'd be happy to experiment if I knew where to get them.

I love sunflower seeds, but can't stand the flavored ones. . . just my personal opinion. I do however like the David "Jumbo" seeds. They actually sell seeds that are bigger than normal ones... now those are good eatin'.

Thanks, Wayne

342072[/snapback]

I don't buy anything Canadian.

Where do you live? Please email us at altasun @altasun.ca and let us know.

We want everyone to try em.

342086[/snapback]

In Rochester...i buy a bag or 2 a week...i like the jalapeno seeds lately....how you hook us up? if i like 'em, i'll keep buying 'em!