New CNN CEO: stunned by “uninformed left wing vitriol” over trying to steer network to actual news

Big Blitz

55 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Link to peer reviewed science journals with some proof? 

Nope, it's my own theory.  Ever since I learned (early-on) that there was a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan, I said that Wuhan virus came from there until proven otherwise.  So far no other source has been identified.  There is ample evidence that Wuhan virus was genetically-modified.  But for what purpose?  China's 30 years of a 1-child policy has left them with a younger population that is less than half what the aging population will be, and worse yet, comprised of mostly males as they practiced female infanticide (the demographic time bomb sherpa alluded to).  The crush of that older population will devastate them unless they can do something about it.  Can they euthanize hundreds of millions of old/sick people?  No, the outcry would be biblical.  No, better to have an "outbreak from a wet market" wipe then out...kind of like it did in this case (which I'm saying was accidental and a decade too early).

Edited by Doc