"80 for Brady". is this a joke?

BidsJr

On 12/19/2022 at 7:16 AM, thenorthremembers said:

Movies don't try anymore.  Like the Whitney Houston Biopic that looks like they cast someone from MadTv.

It might surprise you.  Naomi Ackie, who I've never heard of, is a Brit.  For her to be cast as Whitney says something.  Stanley Tucci as Clive Davis is absolutely perfect though.  

1 hour ago, BobbyC81 said:

Jim Brown

Did he retire in his prime? I didn’t know that!  But I stand by my opinion that it’s more likely they stay to long than leave early.  It’s hard to leave something you love till your hit over the head with it being obvious. I also stand by that if Brady comes back for 1 more year and says he is reigniting after that year his team has a miraculous run to the SB.

44 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

It might surprise you.  Naomi Ackie, who I've never heard of, is a Brit.  For her to be cast as Whitney says something.  Stanley Tucci as Clive Davis is absolutely perfect though.  

Not sure its something I'll ever get around to watching, not a Whitney fan.  Either from a musician or person stand point she just wasn't my cup of tea.

Hope it turns out good for those who watch it but from the trailer it looks kinda spoofy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.