Bills Vs. Bucs

I'd love to see that game. It will be great revenge from the when we played them a few years ago and they cheap shotted our linebackers and Sapp dumped our Gatorade. Anyone have any extra tickets? I found this guy "footballguy" who is trying to sell them on the trading post forum... called him up. He was rude and obnixious, wouldn't give me any info about seat, row numbers or section. Said"it's on the 50 pal, that's all you need to know." Trying to scalp them for 250... if he even has them.

Anyway, wonder if anyone can help.

I was going to contact the same guy because I want to drive over to see the game. Sounds like I'm going to try my luck with the Bucs ticket office.

I was going to contact the same guy because I want to drive over to see the game.  Sounds like I'm going to try my luck with the Bucs ticket office.

341265[/snapback]

Ya, he's a real gem. It would be interesting to see what he says to you if you call.

He should be reported to SDS.

It would be interesting to see what he says to you if you call.

I e-mailed him and all I got back was that I should call him. This will sound stupid but the 250 was for how many tickets?

It would be interesting to see what he says to you if you call.

I e-mailed him and all I got back was that I should call him.  This will sound stupid but the 250 was for how many tickets?

341268[/snapback]

EACH ONE!

:blink:

I'd love it if you called him.... it would be interesting what he says.

Ya, he's a real gem. It would be interesting to see what he says to you if you call.

He should be reported to SDS.

341266[/snapback]

it would be usefull if we had some sort of rating system to rate people who sell things on the trading post, or at least some kept up list of trustworthy sellers.

EACH ONE!

I'd love it if you called him.... it would be interesting what he says.

341274[/snapback]

you arent freaking serious. and how the hell do you quote?

you arent freaking serious. and how the hell do you quote?

341278[/snapback]

Dave. You've been here how long, and you still haven't figgered out how to drive this go-kart?

Dave. You've been here how long, and you still haven't figgered out how to drive this go-kart?

341330[/snapback]

Go easy on Dave, Lori. He isn't getting much sleep with the dragsters next door keeping him up all night.

:huh:

I am fairly certain I am going to that game. I try to see at least one Bills game per year, this year I may, work schedule permitting, go to the Bucs, Falcons and Saints games on three consecutive weekends. Ironically, it is the Falcons game, in Buffalo, that I am least certain about.

Anyway, I see the Bills play on the road a lot. I have never really had a hard time buying tickets the weekend (sometimes the morning of) the game, and I have never paid above ticket price, and in fact, usually pay less than ticket price. It really just depends on the city you are in. Tampa Bay is not generally known for having ravenous fans, and are not really known for selling games out. I will take my chances, and just buy tickets when I get there. I am not real fussy about where I sit. As long as it is not lower endzone, I can deal with it. Most stadiums that I have been to (never been to Tampa Bay before), have state of the art scoreboards now, so you really don't miss much. I just love being at the games...good times!

I live in Clearwater and hear is what i know. I called the Buce yesterday. They have 3k tickets for group sales. They are 140 or 189 per person. For 140 per ticket you get a tailgait party and a corner ticket lower endzone,second level or a high upper. There is info on the Bucs web site. The 189 package requires a group of 50. I have a scalper dude I know who is charging 75 for so so uppers and 125 - 175 for decent lower bowl. I am buying good uppers from him for 90. Currently no tickets on ebay. Friends claim there will be plenty of scalps out there, but with Tampa being like South Buffalo. I know it will be tough. any questions email me :blink:

I am fairly certain I am going to that game.  I try to see at least one Bills game per year, this year I may, work schedule permitting, go to the Bucs, Falcons and Saints games on three consecutive weekends.  Ironically, it is the Falcons game, in Buffalo, that I am least certain about. 

Anyway, I see the Bills play on the road a lot.  I have never really had a hard time buying tickets the weekend (sometimes the morning of) the game, and I have never paid above ticket price, and in fact, usually pay less than ticket price.  It really just depends on the city you are in.  Tampa Bay is not generally known for having ravenous fans, and are not really known for selling games out.  I will take my chances, and just buy tickets when I get there.  I am not real fussy about where I sit.  As long as it is not lower endzone, I can deal with it.  Most stadiums that I have been to (never been to Tampa Bay before), have state of the art scoreboards now, so you really don't miss much.  I just love being at the games...good times!

341570[/snapback]

Are you kidding? The Bucs have a mile long waiting list for season tickets and they seel out every game.

Are you kidding? The Bucs have a mile long waiting list for season tickets and they seel out every game.

341572[/snapback]

No I wasn't kidding. I have heard the contrary. Who knows could be wrong. But, keep in mind, the Jets and Giants sell out every game, yet they are amongst the easiest tickets to scalp (besides the Saints) in my experience. I had heard from a friend of mine, who moved to Tampa Bay last summer, that the two games he went to, were less than capacity. Fans seemed pretty apathetic, their Super Bowl ferver was wearing off. Granted, the two games he went to were later in the season, when the Bucs season was already in the tank.

341572[/snapback]

Hey, just for the hell of it, I checked the Bucs website. It says the stadium seats 66,000 for a football game. The Bucs average attendance last season was 65,340.

That leaves approx 660 seats per game, unsold (or unused, it doesn't specify). I know that is not a lot, but I just need 2!

Also, there is a sight that lists team average attendance by year...the Bucs has gone down slightly the last two years. It is Tampa Bay, not Green Bay!