The Chiefs are 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals this season and last

BillsFan619

On 12/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, MPL said:

4 straight AFC championship games and only 1 super bowl ring... sheesh, they're only like 1 win better than the 1990s Bills. 

KC was a late defensive offside away in 2018 from a 3rd (of 4 years) SB appearance in the Mahomes/Reid era.  

I always love how fans rip down other successful teams to distract from their own teams' shortcomings.  Never in NFL history has there been the amount of parity and this high level of play is not coincidental or lucky.  

Gotta beat the Cheaps to get to the SB likely this season.  Bills haven't done it in the post-season twice now, but there's likely another matchup.

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

KC was a late defensive offside away in 2018 from a 3rd (of 4 years) SB appearance in the Mahomes/Reid era.  

I always love how fans rip down other successful teams to distract from their own teams' shortcomings.  Never in NFL history has there been the amount of parity and this high level of play is not coincidental or lucky.  

Gotta beat the Cheaps to get to the SB likely this season.  Bills haven't done it in the post-season twice now, but there's likely another matchup.

The Chiefs were also a 4th down play away from losing to the Browns in the divisional round 2020?

The chiefs were also 13 seconds away from losing to the Bills in the divisional round in 2021?

I personally love how some fans on here rip down our own teams success, but hold up opposing teams similar failures as successes. The Super Bowl is all that matters for the Bills and anything short of that is failure (there is actually a thread that says this), but getting to or close to the super bowl for the chiefs is epic success.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea, I'm not totally writing Tua off on one awful game.... it can happen. But my gut says you are dead right about him. If a similar meltdown repeats the next time he is under that pressure behind and being harassed then we have the answer. 

Oh I'm not either. Clearly he can play at a high level, but once the competition gets stiffer, will he continue to rise? Often times with teams that rely on rhythm get figured out late in the year. We will see if it happens with Miami, but besides their quick passing game, they don't have much else. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.