Bills power perception

Italian Bills

15 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I’m wondering about a thing: 

the Bills’s power perception on other teams.

You know… there were/are teams that others fears when to play against before the snap, thinking there are very fews chances they win. 

One team was New England Brady era, the Seahawks few years ago, the Manning Colts, the Packs Favre, KC Mahomes this past years when Hill was there and others in the past. 

Do you think that the Bills are in this situation ? 

I don’t feel the Bills got this status yet, even when all the so colled “expert analyst” and world of football say that we are the team to beat and superbowl favourite for Vegas. 

Honestly i also don’t think we got this point yet, we are very close, just few pieces far in the roster, but not

there yet. 

Your thought ? 

This perception is just a facade that has been created by all the unwarranted media hype in the offseason.

Yes the Bills are a good team among a handful of contenders in the AFC/NFL as a whole. But still think the Chiefs are head and shoulders better and will prove that down the stretch (Mahomes has never lost a game in NOV/DEC) as they cruise to an unprecedented 5th straight AFCCG appearance, likely again at home too.

I also agree that this team still has a few glaring holes that need to be addressed (LB outside of Milano, oline, slot receiver, etc) but is gonig to be tough to do given the cap situation next year.

On 11/10/2022 at 3:53 AM, Ray Stonada said:

I will say, the Bills definitely scared other teams this season with juggernaut vibes after the first 3 games, for sure. The last game, the way we lost and with The Josh being hurt, has dented that fear. 

I truly believe Buffalo will unite and focus to keep the wins going without Josh. They can beat Minny and Cleveland with Keenum. Then Josh could come back on Turkey Day and put together a national TV demolition of the Lions in his first game back, to remind everyone why they were so scared of the Bills.

Plus in this future outcome, the NFL may hear advertisers grumble that ratings suffer when the games are so blah and then Josh does his Turkey Day magic they will demand the NFL put Allen on the Protect Always list.  Win or lose Josh is fun to watch play and ratings do show his wide appeal.

How would one, as a fan, make this determination?

How does a fan judge the team psyche of all the NFL teams in the league?

You're asking us to think for hundreds of individuals and assign them all a single, collective attitude.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.