What Time Tomorrow Does Biden Resign?

Irv

1 minute ago, Irv said:

The Dems give hand outs.  Losers like hand outs and vote for Dems.  What a mess.  

Ohhhhh - is this you?

On 2/28/2023 at 12:10 PM, Irv said:

Now I have one kid who is going to grad school who will have significant debt when done this year.  Would I like to see her get her debt reduced?  Of course.   But why don't I get any money? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70eswbzmol53jst6akp

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ohhhhh - is this you?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70eswbzmol53jst6akp

Nice job quoting 1/4 of my post.  Nice try.  You're losing it faster than Demented Biden.  What a mess. 

• Agree 2

48 minutes ago, Irv said:

Nice job quoting 1/4 of my post.  Nice try.  You're losing it faster than Demented Biden.  What a mess. 

C'mon Irv - that was the best part Irv and summed you up PERFECTLY.

And the funny thing - you would never call those forgiven PPP Trump LOANS a handout, right?

Of course not!

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

C'mon Irv - that was the best part Irv and summed you up PERFECTLY.

And the funny thing - you would never call those forgiven PPP Trump LOANS a handout, right?

Of course not!

Every dollar that has ever passed through my hand - I earned.  Can you say that or is your pie hole too filled with government cheese?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Every dollar that has ever passed through my hand - I earned.  Can you say that or is your pie hole too filled with government cheese?  

100% Irv.... but you keep whining about not getting a handout for your kids' tuition. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

100% Irv.... but you keep whining about not getting a handout for your kids' tuition. 

Highly unlikely.  Your obsession with 'Ol Irv is starting to get a little disturbing.  Can you please hit the ignore button on me?  This is creepy.  I don't go that way.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

Highly unlikely.  Your obsession with 'Ol Irv is starting to get a little disturbing.  Can you please hit the ignore button on me?  This is creepy.  I don't go that way.  

C'mon Irv - it's fun to spotlight hypocrisy.

I don't block anyone... but if you're not comfortable - you can always block me or go to DR's safe place.

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

C'mon Irv - it's fun to spotlight hypocrisy.

I don't block anyone... but if you're not comfortable - you can always block me or go to DR's safe place.

Look.  I'm happily married.  And I don't go that way.  Creepy.  

• Like (+1) 1