Josh defends Zach Wilson

WhoTom

22 hours ago, RiotAct said:

John Murphy was absolutely laying into Wilson this morning on WGR.  Had nothing good to say about him.

So did Browny on 1 Bills Live but Tasker wasn't nearly as boisterous about him doing bad feels this could be a game that is a lot closer than some think because of the Jets D .

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

No. I didn't watch the play.  I blindly comment on things I didn't see.  The guy is covered so why throw it toward him in play?  Sideline the ball where the chance of an interception is zero.

Again he’s got a split second is my point.Throwing it out of bounds across the field likely leads to a sack. Throwing into the ground in that situation is the right move. He just didn’t execute.
Like when a screen is blown up, qb’s dirt the ball. They don’t throw it all the way across the field and out of bounds. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

No. I didn't watch the play.  I blindly comment on things I didn't see.  The guy is covered so why throw it toward him in play?  Sideline the ball where the chance of an interception is zero.

Sorry man. I looked at it again. He could have either thrown it out of bounds or into dirt. I’ll try to make sure I watch the games! 😳😏before I bust on someone else. 

The fact he’s the first to say he made a bad play is must important. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.