Cook and Shakir…our 2nd and 5th picks

Aussie Joe

10 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

First… let me say that the team is 6-1 and things are going well…

Now that I have had some time to tim settle after the game tonight   … the Bills  weren’t at their best today … but it was a relatively relaxed win all things considered… against a team that is on the decline but will still be in the hunt until Week 17…

However… I would have liked to have seen a little more from our offensive draft  picks this offseason… unfortunately it seems the closeness of the game may have prevented this…they both seem to have some talent and I think we need to see a bit more of them…

Are they being kept in reserve for the playoffs as they mature over the season? 

I mean as far as Cook, Motor is just better all around and playing great. I think Cooks pass protection is suspect but he played how a rb2 should play, about 25% of the game. Same with Shakir, i think McKenzie is just better at this point. They'll both be used more as the season goes on but we have the luxury of easing them both into the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.