Buried in another thread - 20 straight wins by double digits

Billsfan1972

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Duh.  Obviously, we'd rather win every damn game we play.  Us losing a handful of close games (which was really more of a statistical anomaly than anything else), doesn't take anything away from the point in the OP.  On the whole, we have been absolutely dominating the majority of our opponents.

Agreed.  I'd hate my post if someone else wrote it.  But snark is fun.  And a gloomy outlook is a hedge against further disappointment.

My father would be so proud of me right now.  He was the gloomiest Bills fan ever.  I wonder if they get to see the games up there?

3 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

Agreed.  I'd hate my post if someone else wrote it.  But snark is fun.  And a gloomy outlook is a hedge against further disappointment.

My father would be so proud of me right now.  He was the gloomiest Bills fan ever.  I wonder if they get to see the games up there?

Lol.  I feel you, dude.  I was about to call you a troll, but then realized we need someone to play Devil's advocate with all of the Bills ballwashing going on at the moment.  So please do carry on. 

On 9/20/2022 at 6:43 AM, Billsfan1972 said:

What an incredible streak.

Now comes the obvious rebuttal.....  Have lost one possession games almost every other time (Arizona hail mary, Pitt, TB, Tenn, Jax, NE in hurricane).

Blown out only by Tennessee and Indy over that time period (oh and KC handled them by 9 in 2020).

Maybe time to squeak out a 3-4 point win?😜

8 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I don't think there is any other set of numbers that show how dominate we have been over the last 2 years.

The Patriots must be having some easy schedules. 7 though? jeez

My project-1.png

Id like to know why these topics got merged. I quoted both The OP to this topic my topic. the 2 are completely different stats. I love our mods but days like this...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.