97 Rock Classic Bills Songs

TDTT

Hey Guys,

I finally got around to digitizing 97 Rocks 1992 Buffalo Bills Songs Cassette. To my knowledge, this is the first time all of the songs on this cassette have been available online. Here's the track listing:

The Rams Lie Down

San Francisco

Ah Yeah, Buffalo Bills

Miami

Raiders Suck

Beating Up The Jets

New England Patriot Breakdown

Taking Care of Pittsburgh

I Hate Atlanta

Rocky Mountain Wimps

Saints Are A Shame

Walking on Warren Moon

Champions Again

God Bless The Bills

The playlist on Youtube can be found here. Feel free to share with anyone else, and enjoy the walk down memory lane.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Best one was from 1990:

Day-O.  (Day-O.)

Me say Day-O.  (Me say Day-O.)

Buffalo's going to the Super Bowl.

My ex-GF at the time had just dumped me before the playoff game against Miami, in part because she could not understand how I was such an exception from her old BFs because I was so into sports.  (What I found out was that her previous guys suppressed it to keep her happy.  I had no such phoniness.  Similarly, they feigned interest in Doctor Who while I had tapes of episodes not available in the US.)  I drove from Lansing to Buffalo after my last class Friday and officially caught Super Bowl Fever when I heard this just outside of Wayne Gretzkyville (Brantford, Ont.).

4 hours ago, TDTT said:

Hey Guys,

I finally got around to digitizing 97 Rocks 1992 Buffalo Bills Songs Cassette. To my knowledge, this is the first time all of the songs on this cassette have been available online. Here's the track listing:

The Rams Lie Down

San Francisco

Ah Yeah, Buffalo Bills

Miami

Raiders Suck

Beating Up The Jets

New England Patriot Breakdown

Taking Care of Pittsburgh

I Hate Atlanta

Rocky Mountain Wimps

Saints Are A Shame

Walking on Warren Moon

Champions Again

God Bless The Bills

The playlist on Youtube can be found here. Feel free to share with anyone else, and enjoy the walk down memory lane.

OMG thank you for this! I had this tape for years until 2015 when a co-worker agreed to digitize it for me. The day after I gave him this and the 1991 one, he got fired and I never heard from him again along with the tapes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.