Add another team to the Travis list

Jones did nothing last year to validate him as a future HB for the Jags.  As a FB, that's a different story, and I believe they're moving him there.

He's done even less than Jones.

The longer the Bills wait, the more teams that will need a RB.

336593[/snapback]

Its the one postion that can't wear a red jeresy at training camp.

Time is on are side.

I still say keep him for insurance in case Willis goes down.

Jones did nothing last year to validate him as a future HB for the Jags.  As a FB, that's a different story, and I believe they're moving him there.

and what has tim anderson shown that leads the bills and many on this board to believe he can handle a starting role at DT??

what has JP shown that indicates he can handle the starting QB role??

the point is you have to play guys to find out what they are made of........jones didn't see a lot of work at RB because he had an all-pro starting ahead of him.......i'm sure they are still very high on him seeing they invested a 2nd round pick........do you have a link regarding the FB shift?

He's done even less than Jones.

again, you need to see guys play before making a determination of their success......a few years back a guy by the name of dominick davis slipped to the 4th round and then exploded on to the scene......it's not like it's impossible......

The longer the Bills wait, the more teams that will need a RB.

i agree.......i just wouldn't be surprised if JAX wasn't one of them given their depth at the position........

I say nay to dealing Henry to the Jags if Taylor is out for the year, why would the Bills want to HELP a team THIS year may be fighting with for a playoff spot?

336604[/snapback]

TD has said for the right deal, he'd trade TH to Miami. It should be no different with the Jags (even if they are a better team than the Fins right now).

WIth Edgerin James and SHaun Alexander supposedly both available, I don't know what the teams in need of a RB are waiting for.

336622[/snapback]

Yhr big difference between Henry and James/Alexander is contract size.

James cap hit last year was $3.7 million. Alexander was not in the top 10 last year but I think he got tagged this year so up his cap hit goes.

Henry has a cap hit of $1.25 million so not only is his value significantly hire if you are looking fir a former Pro Bowler, but some of these teams simply have no room for the Alex/Edger options so Henry isit if they judge his past yardage as indicative of his future output.

I am really happy that TD has not turned out to be a girly-man and panicked as some have encouraged him to do and reward Henry by cutting him.

Wow.  How much longer can the Jags put up with all the uncertainty surronding this guy's health.  At some point they just have to cut their ties and get someone they can rely on week after week.

TH would be a nice fit.  You're right, I think this bears watching once training camp opens up.

336484[/snapback]

Couldn't the same be said about Willis?