Quentin Griffin

Are we really to buy ReShard Lee, a guy who went undrafted the same year we picked Willis; as TH's replacement? He has potential and was a collegiate star, but he's not much of an upgrade from Shaud Williams and has fumbling problems.

I was looking at Denver's roster today and noticed the insane amount of RB's that they have:

Tatum Bell

Maurice Clarett

Quentin Griffin

Ron Dayne

They signed Ron Dayne earlier this year in hopes of turning his career around and I don't see them just signing him for a couple months and cutting him. They're not going to cut their cash cow ERRRR 3rd round pick Maurice Clarett or their starter and top pick last year, Tatum Bell.

I think that makes Griffin the odd man out. Would anyone like to see him as Willis' veteran backup? Or are we cool with Lee?

Come on, somebody reply :o

After looking at the entire NFL roster and what's left of free agents, I compiled this list of possibilities:

Quentin Griffin/Ron Dayne (One of them will be cut with Bell and Clarett on roster)

William Green/Lee Suggs (One of them will be cut with Reuben Droughns on roster)

Onterrio Smith (Should be cut, but has problems)

Dorsey Levens (UFA)

Amos Zeroue (UFA)

Eddie George (UFA)

Garrison Hearst (UFA)

Brian Westbrook (RFA)

There was some talk that Clarett may be made into a fullback and if he is then they could easily keep all of them. I would have to say Dayne is the most likely to get cut the broncos are just taking a cheap gamble on him in hopes that he will pan out.

hell nO! s. williams fills to roll of the scat back - light weight. quentin leg is 80% still to boot. just because denver has surplus does not mean that we are after him. were is the rationale for your post coming from? writ down why we should take him and why we need him considering what we have and his health.

So, I wonder.  Since Garrison Hearst worked out for the Bills, did they not like him, did he not like  what they had to say, or was he looking for too much money??

336620[/snapback]

perhaps there just doing some advance scouting on him in case a henry deal does go down.......it's not like he's in high demand.....

we don't need another guy in the backfield with a dead guys knee ligament holding his knee together ala the 'horse'. s. williams and Q are similair. Q's balance is horrible. shannahan wanted him because he can catch in the flats. but he is at 80%.

i like Q, my rents live in Pasedena and  i had the chance to watch him at the rose bowl a couple years back, the kid has talent, yet i think our backfeild is crowded as it is, esp with the signing of lee.

336900[/snapback]