Tom Brady and that O-line

Frez

Tom Brady makes that O-line look better than it really is. He has a very quick release and he makes quick decisions in the pocket. I watched him last night and he steps up in the pocket when he needs to and plays with some serious confidence. Oh, and he's very very accurate!

I must say, he looked very impressive last night.

Tom Brady makes that O-line look better than it really is. He has a very quick release and he makes quick decisions in the pocket. I watched him last night and he steps up in the pocket when he needs to...

:P A Bills fan who gets it?! I'm shocked. :D

On nearly ever passing play last night, Brady moved around to avoid pressure. Whether it was a rollout, a sidestep, or just steppinginto a delayed blitz with full knowledge that he would get creamed after he threw the ball, Brady consistently bought himself time to throw. A QB with less pocket presence would've been sacked quite a bit.

The best play, however, was when Freeney came screamng around the end (having just beat Matt Light like a rented mule) and went for the strip instead of the wrap-up. Brady, while never taking his eyes off his receivers downfield, instinctively moved the ball forward at the instant Freeney tried to swat it out, almost as if he felt it coming. Amazing.

It's the little things.

Excellent points. Brady is clearly one of the top 3 QB's in the game. Who knew that when New England drafted him,,,,Bledsoe had no chance! Even Madden last night said that any successful QB in the NFL needs to be able to avoid pressure and buy some extra time. Brady isn't fast by any means but he sure has the pocket presence to overcome that.

Yeah, like i said before, I hate to say it, but Brady and the Pats are going to roll all over us. Its going to be a massacre

25214[/snapback]

I disagree with this statement. Is Brady good? Yes. Can we overcome his "pocket presence"? Yes. It won't be a massacre. We'll play well against the Pats. I can feel it in my bones. :unsure:

You need to hit him several times early in the game as hard as hell to disrupt his timing and confidence.  Then he'll run scared like a little girl.

25171[/snapback]

Right, because no one's ever hit him early in a game before.

Jealousy is an ugly, ugly thing. Go put on your Bledsoe jersey.

Man USMC I hope you're right, but, I really believe that the Pats Defense played well, our offense is struggling. I think that Defense is going to have to win this game for us.

25240[/snapback]

Pats defense played well? I didnt see the same game then. They gave up 450+ yards and if Indy hadn't turned it over 3 times inside the 10, it could have been 45-27....Indy only punted once.....

Man USMC I hope you're right, but, I really believe that the Pats Defense played well, our offense is struggling. I think that Defense is going to have to win this game for us.

25240[/snapback]

A couple of those turnovers were Indy mistakes, not products of NE's glorious defense. There were definite holes there. James ran for 140+ yards & 4.7 YPC, the idiot just fumbled twice. Rhodes got another 40. Sounds like we can hit them with the same prescription and as long as we don't fumble we have a real shot for an upset.

All I know is, when the Bills were able to put pressure on Brady, he had 3 picks and the Bills crushed the Patsies. When we couldn't put any pressure on Brady, he picked us apart and the Pats crushed the run for the bus Bills.

Seems to me that if we want to beat the Pats, we need to throw Brady off his game somehow. I dont care how we do it, just do it....

A couple of those turnovers were Indy mistakes, not products of NE's glorious defense.  There were definite holes there.  James ran for 140+ yards & 4.7 YPC, the idiot just fumbled twice.  Rhodes got another 40.  Sounds like we can hit them with the same prescription and as long as we don't fumble we have a real shot for an upset.

25260[/snapback]

I'm pretty confident in saying that the Pats won't worry about the Bills passing game the way they did they Colts' passing game. Sometimes you have to pick your poison, and the Pats decided to stack vs. the pass.

Zona and RunTheDamnBall, so basically what you're doing is comparing our offense to the Colts offense?

The defense had no hand in any of those turnovers? You fools obviously didnt watch that game at all. Either that or you're so oblivious to whats happening in a football game that you can not comprehend how a defense pinches (to cause turnovers) or how DB's Pull up and jam a run play as hard as they can to, not only stop the run, but pop the ball loose. Yeah, great take guys.

I disagree with this statement. Is Brady good? Yes. Can we overcome his "pocket presence"? Yes. It won't be a massacre. We'll play well against the Pats. I can feel it in my bones.  :unsure:

25228[/snapback]

Buns? You bought buns and you didn't tell me? Where are they?! Where are the buns?!

Yeah, like i said before, I hate to say it, but Brady and the Pats are going to roll all over us. Its going to be a massacre

----------------------------------

Tell you what....why not just go over to the Pats board and offer free BJ's.

Our D is very good, very very good. If Brady comes out in that four wide set in the beginning of the game like he did against the Colts we have the weapons to shut him down.

Guest Guest_Goo_*
Tom Brady makes that O-line look better than it really is. He has a very quick release and he makes quick decisions in the pocket. I watched him last night and he steps up in the pocket when he needs to and plays with some serious confidence. Oh, and he's very very accurate!

I must say, he looked very impressive last night.

25123[/snapback]

He had 8 seconds to throw the ball on almost every play. I think the line makes him look better than he is.

Yes, our D is very good, but in my opinion, not AS good as the Pats Offense. Why dont you start offering BJ's to everyone on this board who you agree with? There is two sides to a discussion, and this is a discussion board.

----------------------------------

Tell you what....why not just go over to the Pats board and offer free BJ's.

Our D is very good, very very good. If Brady comes out in that four wide set in the beginning of the game like he did against the Colts we have the weapons to shut him down.

25318[/snapback]