Practice News Week of Aug 29th

Beck Water

Just now, CSBill said:

The Morse interview shows us why the Bills value him so much. That is an example of true leadership. Human, thoughtful, and respectfully presented. I like that our QB gets to learn about football, and life, from him.

And vice versa.  I’m sure those two have great conversations.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Every reporter in that room has an editor or boss who expects them to ask questions about Araiza and its effect on the current players.

I'm pretty sure that the players have all been given guidance on what they should absolutely NOT say, as well as talking points if they wish to use them

But it would not be a good look, PR wise, for the players to comprehensively refuse to acknowledge questions on that topic at this time.

The players are, as I understand it, free to refuse to talk to the press in the locker room at any time, and of course, a player can say "that's tough, I'm not at a point where I can talk about it, do you have other questions?"

I don’t agree that it would be a bad look in the slightest, simply say that the team has already made a statement (which it has) I have nothing more to add, next question…,, in essence, what i posted previously,  I am not saying be confrontational, just draw a line, the press has already been informed in full by the HC & GM, at the PC,  further questions at this point are for click bait, and serve no other purpose, being that all those locker room reporters were at the PC…, it is just gossip at this point, and is a bad look for the press, not the players.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.